Hospital...

Danielle's pov
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...

Everything hurts.I was floating in a dark abyss.I heard beeping And the chatter of someone outside.It sounded...panicked.Scared.Then,I heard a door open.

I felt someone grab my hand.It was small.Almost like a child.An innocent voice spoke.

"Mommy?It's me.Please come back..." Its sounded familiar.I can't remember.I don't remember anything actually.but I'm a mom?

I tried to wake up but I couldn't.Do I laid there.Listening.

Ghost's pov
I watched as Matthew walked into her room and holding her bandaged hand.He had tears in his eyes.He said,"Mommy?It's me.Please come back..." I nearly broke down.

Danielle was hit by a speeding truck.Her arm was ripped from her body,but the doctors sewed it back on.They said she was in a coma.

I saw Matty starting to cry again.I walked in and scooped him up.He started bawling in my shoulder.I lightly bounced him in my arms.

I looked at her.Studying the injuries on her frail body.The walls started breaking down.I tear went down my cheek.

Just then,April ran in,panting.One look at her and she was crying."What happened!?!?" She cried."Truck ran into her.I'm sorry." I said.

She sat in the chair and grabbed her hand."Hey,Dan.It's April.I hope your hearing this.I heard the news.Just the fact that you survived makes me happy.I miss you already." she placed a kiss on her head.

"I love you,sis."