Reputations

*Picture of Rose*
Who's ready for another peep into Jackson's mind?
Let's do it!
--------------------------------------------------------------
JACKSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"Let me walk you to class", I tell Kailoni while we're walking out of the cafeteria doors.

"Nah, I think I know my way there." She says while rolling her eyes.

Damn, this girl is mean as hell! I wonder why she's so emotionally closed off. "Okay, I'm still going to walk you there if that's fine with you."

As she turns around in front of me and looks over my shoulder she says, "Are you sure that's alright with your watch dogs? They seem to dislike me from looks of it," I look over my shoulder and sure enough about 5 feet behind me, Lexi and Rose are eyeing us like hawks.

I shake my head, turn back to face her, and proceed to say, "Don't mind them they mean well, sometimes they just don't understand the meaning of the word privacy."

"Well that just so happens to be my favorite word. Frankly, I don't want them in my business. Maybe you'll catch me later", she tells me while shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. As she tries to walk away, I catch her wrist and tug her back towards me gently.

'You're not getting away that easily', I think to myself.

"How about I get rid of them and you wait here for me?" I turn around towards the girls before she has the chance to respond.

"Hey girls, could you two try staring a little less?" I ask sarcastically while chuckling.

"Jackson, why are you messing with people like her lately? Are you going through a phase or something?" Lexi asks.

"It's just a mutual agreement we have going on right now Lex."

"I'm telling you now Jacks, nothing good will come of this. Don't end up heartbroken by the end of this 'mutual agreement' with her." Rose says putting finger quotes around the words mutual agreement.

"I won't. I'm gonna go now see you girls later. Love y'all." I say to them then turn towards the guys.

"Same to you fellas, see y'all later at practice." All four of us guys play basketball together. We tried to get the girls involved in sports, but they tried for one year then quit. They didn't even like cheerleading.

I turn and walk back towards Kailoni. I'm surprised to see she actually waited for me. "You ready?."

She just rolls her eyes and walks in the opposite direction. I walk up besides her and place her left hand in my right hand. Of course being the person that she is though, she glanced at our joined palms and snatched her hand away. Rolling her eyes she looks at me and says, "Don't forget the only reason I'm around you two-shoes".

"Dually noted. What class are you going to?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we walk the hall towards her calculus class, I eye her trying to figure out what's going on in her head. I can't seem to figure her out. At first glance she seems cold and distant from everyone, but the longer I talk to her she seems to be guarding herself. What she's hiding from, I do not know. A lot of people would try to pry after coming to realize this, but I've got problems of my own to figure out.

Maybe it's better if I stay away from her, because she definitely isn't perfect for my reputation.

*************************************************

This was really just a filler chapter that's why it's so short. Life has really been kicking my butt, between school and work idk which one's worse.