Their story

*picture of kailoni*

Everyone knows Kailoni Jordan doesn't have to chase after anyone . If she wants them she can have them. Jackson Peters is the kind of guy who wants a normal girl that will make him happy. Kailoni is far from being your average everyday girl, she's mean, easily annoyed, and just like one of the guys. Jackson is not the type of guy kailoni would usually go after. He's the resident golden boy. He is sweet, funny, and can practically do no wrong. They're total and complete opposites right? That's why neither of them expected to fall for each other so hard, physically nor emotionally . This is their story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all of my beautiful readers out there! How are you ladies and gents doing? This is just a quick notice about updates. They will more than likely slowly be posted, because it takes time for my creativity to come into play. I also don't have a lot of motivation to write somedays. I don't mind messages telling me to update it actually encourages me, but do not spam me. Lastly, if you see gramatical errors please make a comment so that i may fix them.

Say I LOVE CHICKEN AND WAFFLES if you actually read the paragraph above!