Remember

A/N okay guys this chapter includes past sexual abuse so if you aren't comfortable with it, just skip. Stay safe my frens |-/

Josh's pov

I decided to hang with Eric until the meet up at Brendon's started (it started at 7) and we were watching a movie to make the time go by faster.

That's when Eric got closer to me.

*flashback* (cue x files theme song)

"Hey babe." I said in a drowsy voice as I heard the front door to Eric's house open. I was splayed out on the couch in a lazy manner, forcing my eyes open. The flicker of the TV had lit up my tired face.

"Sorry I came back late, Josh." I heard Eric's voice and shifted my gaze to the boy.

"Why were you out late?" I peered at his figure, blurry in front of the TV.

"That doesn't matter. What matters in that I need you Josh." He growled and came closer to me.

I sat up straight, all thoughts of sleep thrown out of my head.

"I'm-I'm sorry? What?" I questioned, the words he said not processing correctly.

"I said I want you. Need you." Eric begged desperately, straddling my lower body on the couch.

He started kissing me and that's when I noticed the alcohol tainted on his lips. This wasn't the first time he'd come home, completely wasted.

"Eric, you're drunk." I stated, not kissing him back, but instead I tried pushing him off. I loved Eric, but if we were gonna have sex, I wanted him sober.

"Don't fight me, Josh." He stated in a threatening voice, then continued kissing me, this time on my neck.

Of course I didn't listen. Instead, I struggled harder, pushing his head away from me. "Eric stop it!" I command, but in this relationship I wasn't the one in charge. Eric was.

"It's only going to be harder if you try and stop me, Joshua." Growled Eric, his left hand slid around my neck, the other found its way into my pants.

"Eric!" I cried. I didn't want this.

"In the end, I'll always get what I want." The bigger boy sneered and continued doing things to me against my will.

I finally mustered up the strength to push him off, then sprinted out of the house, tears streamed down my face.

*end of flashback*

I scoot away from Eric and stiffen my body.

"what's wrong , Josh?" He questions, obviously realizing my sudden tension to him.

"N-nothing. It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I quickly say, dragging my hands down my face, trying to get rid of my red face and running my hands in my hair.

Eric doesn't move away. Instead he moves closer.

"Is it about what happened when we were together?" He peers at me. I don't say a word, only focus on the TV instead.

He sighs in disappointment. "It is isn't it. For once I thought you actually trusted me. Actually put behind our past. But no. You're just as scared as me like before." Eric's voice sounds sad and I almost pity him.

"It's not my fault for being a little hesitant around you. You almost raped me the night I left you." I say, clenching  my jaw.

"Josh," Eric's voice was hushed. "I was drunk that night. You know I would never try and hurt you."

"But you did try. You tried and I told you to stop but you wouldn't l-listen." I choke a muffled sob at the end, chewing the strings of my jacket.

"Oh Josh, I'm sorry. I really am. You don't understand how sad I was when I realized you broke up with me that night. I know we'll probably never be like we used to, but please except my apology." Eric was now crying which made me cry and soon we were a cliché mess.

"I forgive you." I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes. Eric does the same.

"Would you be upset if I told you I still had feelings for you?" My ex whispers.

I shake my head, too afraid that if I talk id start crying again.

"Good because Joshua I was going to ask if we could date again? Since you know I'm sorry and that it was just a big mistake, would that be okay with you?" His words are steady as if he was trying to make sure he wouldn't mess up.

"But-but what about Tyler?" I sniff. I still loved Tyler and we weren't officially broken up yet. Did I still love Tyler?

"At the hang out tonight, you can break up with him. I'll be with you the whole time if you want." Eric coos, grabbing my hand with his.

"Okay." I say in a strong voice. Eric wraps me up in his arms. This time, I don't flinch.

Well dang. That was a emøtiønal roller coaster for me to write. I'm gonna accept the fact that yall will send a angry mob after me. I WILL BE PREPARED MUAHAH! *points pitchfork at you*

Do you think Josh and Tyler will ever get back together? Cuz I am perfectly capable of making this story end sadly :) tell me what you think. LOVE YOU GUYS!! |-/