Prologue

"t-this is totally innapropriate Emily. You can't say that" I breathed, letting my eyes wander down her curved body.

"Man up, little boy, news flash: there's more in this world than romantic diners and cuddles in front of a sunset. There is sex" she smirked, making me stare at her plump lips. I could already feel my cheeks heat up and something, down there, lifting up, if you see what I mean.

What the Hell was this girl doing to me ?

This girl was nothing like me. Reckless, rebel, gorgeous. How could this be any more cliché ? Me falling for the bad girl ?

I was just one of her little dolls, she liked to play with. So many other boys were on the list of people She was flirting with but I probably was the boy that liked her the most.

°°°°°°

A story about a casual nerd that falls for the bad girl. The nerd was only one of her toys, She liked to play with.

She had a bunch of guys at her knees and didn't care about which one she'd fuck for the night.

“Bye Nerdy”

“Bye baddie”

°°°°

So, this story is very likely to contain smut, mature content and swearing.

I'm very excited to start writing that and hopefully, it will turn out well !

Love,
Your fav over grown waffle head xx