Falling

He moves in as he is staring at me his soft lips brush up against and he gently kisses me. I have no idea what to do so i just kiss him back, and he breaks the kiss so i grab him and kiss him even more.

He had no idea that i liked him to and this was a dream come true.

Then he grabbed me and i fell on top of his chest and rested there while squeezing to death. I had the biggest smile on my face.

He brushed his fingers through my hair and as he kissed my head i could feel a smile on his lips.

We slowly drifted off to sleep.

-morning-

It was morning and as i woke up i saw he was still sleeping so i got up to go make us breakfast. But as i was about tp get up i felt something pull at my hand and all of the sudden he pulled me on top of him again.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said. I hid my red smiling face as i said thank you. We slowly got up and he followed me to the kitchen while we were holding hands. "I have to make breakfast so why do don't you go sit at the table ok? I said.

He said "ok i bet ehatever your going to cool is going to be wonderful and tasty."
"Aw thank you." I said.

Breakfast was finally done and we ate. "Would you like to come and meet the other members?" He asked. I was so nervous and surprised that he asked me this. "U..umm..ya i would love t-to." I stuttered. We make it to the dorms and as soon as we walk in they are all staring at me in surprisingly.

"So Bambam told us all about your stay." Youngjae says out of no where. "You told Bambam what happened?!" I said angrily. "Well I was nervous and I had to tell someone what happened." He whispered to me. I replied "well now everyone knows that's great."

"Everything will be fine i promise, they won't do anything." "ok, do you promise.. Promise? " I said with a shy grin on my face.

Jaebum's POV

why is she so cute. I just wanna cuddle her and squish her, but not in front of the members. "I promise" I say with a wide and bright smile. "So guys anyways this is Sophie." "Anasayo" everyone says as she greets with a bow.

My POV

He walks me to the couch where I am actually sitting with got7. Is this happening? I ask myself. They all blurt out in unison "I'm hungry. " "we are support to eat lunch with bts today so we will eat soon." JB says.

Wait I get to meet bts to?! This is so great I'm going to eat lunch with my two most favorite kpop groups.

As we get to the place we are eating at I see bts waiting for us and I start to squeal inside. Jaebum holds my hand to calm me down because he notices that I'm freaking out. His hand feels warm, safe and loving.

I can feel my face heating up just by looking at out hands as our fingers intertwine. Then I look into his dark brown glistening eyes, and we both are smiling.

I think I'm falling for him.