Saves Me?

I finally awoke from being passed out a while. I hear an echoed voice and I was slowly opening my eyes. It was very blurry, then all of the sudden I see "JB FROM GOT7" hovered over me and asked "hey are you awake". I responded, "what happened and why are you here JB?"

"Well to save you of course" he said with his beautiful smile. "But why?" you ask.
"Because some man was trying to kill you and you are to beautiful to be killed."
You blush and say thank you.

I feel a little woozy, and I stumble a little but he catches me and carry's me. "Why is he doing this, why me?" I say in my head as he is carrying me like a baby.

He asks, "where do you live?" I point to an apartment on the side of the street. And he takes me to my apartment, I ask "would you like to stay for dinner, it would mean a lot since you did save my life, *while blushing.
He says "if it's ok with bu I don't want to be a bother"
I respond "No it's not a bother at all". He says "well ok I guess." And You say to him "I hope you like spider rolls." Ooh I love spider rolls they are my favorite" he says as they are set at the table.
We talk for a while and it seems like we have a lot in common.

That makes me very happy because he has always been my bias from got7 and I have always loved his personality. He tells me "well thank tou for the food but I should probably get going." In my head I tell myself that I don't him to leave because he could get hurt. The neighborhood I live in isn't very safe.

I ask "would you like to stay, the neighborhood here is very dangerous at night." He doesn't know what to say. And so he replies "yes of coarse, but don't let me bother you."
On the inside I am jumping around so cheerfully and happily!