"Tallulah?" I hear Missy's voice from behind me, making me turn around to see her. "Louis is in the next room, you can go and see how he is doing before we talk." She tells me kindly.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Talk about what?"

"Everything," She answers immediately. "It started, and we will all meet together in two hours, so until then, stay and get comfortable with Louis."

She gives me a kind pat on my shoulder with a genuine smile before joining her group of friends again. Wren tells me that she will stay here with Harry while I stay with Louis, making me nod and leave the room, immediately entering the one next to it.

I enter so quietly, without so much of a breath as a sound. The moment my eyes fall on Louis' figure on the bed, I feel like my world makes sense again, like the life got back to my soul. I feel like crying and smiling at the same time.

He is sitting on the bed, his back to me with his head low, and just from here, I can tell that something is going through his mind, something bothering him. Of course there is something, how stupid am I?

Patiently, I walk over to where he is sitting before stopping in front of him, making him stop whatever it is that was moving in his palm and look up at me. Without a single word, and in a matter of seconds, Louis is on his feet and we are both relishing the warmth of each other through a tight embrace, spilling all of our worries and problems in each other.

He holds me tight against him, pressing his hand against my head to keep me there. I can feel his heart beating fast against his chest, I can feel his mind speaking, I can feel his warmth and worry.

"I'm so, so sorry." He whispers against my hair, pressing a kiss there.

I pull away slightly. "What are you sorry for?"

"For not being able to protect you back there." He shakes his head in disappointment.

"Are you kidding me?" I laugh a little, smiling as I grab his face between my hands. "You kept me alive there, in a way you can't seem to understand."

His bruised face turns in confusion before he sighs heavily and says, "We're in deep shit."

"Yeah," I nod. "We are."

"What are we going to do, darling?" He questions as we both sit down on the bed.

I sigh. "I don't know, supposedly we are to meet in two hours to discuss everything."

He nods understandingly before saying, "I hope you know now that you're not going to fight against Conall on your own."

I turn my body towards him and raise an eyebrow. "Yes, I will."

He scoffs. "No way in hell."

I huff and roll my eyes before saying, "Louis, we are already over this."

"I thought we were, honestly, but did you see what happened? I was with you and both of us still got hurt, imagine if it was you on your own." He explains, voice getting just a tiny bit louder.

"I cannot let anyone face him with me because whoever that person is, is going to get hurt. I can't let that happen." I say, getting frustrated.

"And I can't let that happen," He argues back. "And I'm sure as hell that your friends won't let you do that."

Standing up, I tug at my hair before looking at Louis and saying, "Listen, I have no room in my life—at all—to lose anyone, especially you and my friends, and it comforts me that you all won't be alone if there is something—"