icecream parlor

"Hey (y/n),  wanna get some ice cream!?" Phil yells at you from in his room. 

"Omfg yes!" You yell back replying to him.

 You get up and get dressed to go get some ice cream, its not really a date so you just throw on some skinny jeans and a t shirt. Phil ends up with black skinny jeans and a t shirt.

   "Ready?" Phil asks you looking at your outfit choice. 

"Yeet" you reply back in a high pitched voice.

 "OK then let's go" he says smiling and opening the door.

   You both walk out of the apartment and down the stairs. Both of you end up passing Dan on the stairs. 

"I see you two are off again, where to this time?" Dan asks. 

"We're gonna get some ice cream wanna come it's not a date so you wouldn't be screwing anything up" you ask. 

"No its ok I don't feel like going back outside anyway I have a video to edit, have fun" Dan replies.

   You and phil walk down street to get some ice cream. You arrive at the ice cream parlor and walk in. Both of you walk to the counter. 

"What flavor are you gonna get? I think I'm gonna get vanilla" phil asks you 

"I'm gonna get (fav ice cream)" you reply. You get the ice cream and take a seat.

 "Its really good!" You exclaim to phil. 

"I'm glad you like it I was hoping you would like this place" phil says giggling.

   You both finish your ice cream and  you walk home holding hands.

 "Thanks for this Phil" you tell him still looking forward.

 "It was no problem at all" phil replies back. You kiss his cheek and walk ahead of him. You turn your head to see him blushing and you giggle at him.

 "I love you" you mouth, and he blushes and even darker red.

"I love you too" Phil replies.