Really?

Hi guys so sorry I took so long to make a new chapter I've been trying to think of an idea for this  chapter so I hope you like it!

        "I really like you (Y/N) and... I want you to be...my girlfriend....." Says Phil blushing. 

You look in his eyes shocked and blushing a lot you can feel your face getting hot. "Did Phil just ask me to be his girlfriend??" You questioned to yourself but then you replied. 

"Took you long enough to ask, I was starting to wonder if I had to ask you" You reply giggling. Phil looked so happy with just a tint of shock he had a huge smile on his face. You both started laughing at what you said both of you sat there for a while drinking your coffee and talking about where your date should be. 

" We could go see Big Hero 6 next week" Phil suggested. 

"OMG yes I would love that I haven't seen it yet and it looks amazing!" you reply eagerly. 

"Well movies it is then, you seem excited." Phil replys. 

"Of course I'm excited, I love Disney movies except for Frozen, the hype has kind of annoyed me." you say. It was 8:00 P.M it was time to go back to the flat. You and Phil walk together back to the flat excited for next week. You both arrive to the door of your flat Phil kisses you on the fore head 

"Good night" says Phil 

"Sweet dreams" you reply. You unlock your door walk inside go to your room get changed into your pj's and hop in bed. "It's only 9:00 wow it's early might as well get on tumblr for the next 2 hours or so." you pull out your laptop and surf tumblr until 11:00. "Time for bed" you say. You go to sleep and dream of that same moment when Phil asked you to be his girlfriend and your face was as red as an apple, at least that's what Phil said.