_{Chapter 11}_

Flameless Scar

MAYA

As we made our way back I lost them as they ran from the shore, but luckily I knew the way back as I made my way. Alone. I walked on the trail till I found the clearing and stared walking to the area I first found and woke up two and then found Zoey, as I walked I finally came across the little clearing with the old tree with the leaves that hung over the small clearing I then walked over to the tree and sat down slowly drifting by the sounds of the wind hitting the leaves..

__[{Flash back}]__

      "Ohhhh Maya~" I heard my mother sang. She erased everyone's mind or my friends at least and there parents didn't care at all they were loyal to my mom as well but I didn't want to forget or be loyal to the one that set fire to the village and killed everyone except her 'loyal' companions. I sat in my hiding spot behind a rock at Crystal cove, her footsteps getting closer "I'm not going to hurt you my dear~ I just want to play a game with you not this reched game of hide and seek I don't like it~ kekekeke"  my breath hitched and my heart skipped a beat as I grabbed my bracelet took it off and hid it in a crack in the rock. Then I felt grabbed "NO" I screamed "I found you~" my mother said proudly " I win~" she whispered I then screamed.....

__[{Back to reality}]__

    I woke up with a cold sweat as I rubbed my head and stood up and stared walking to Crystal cove. 'The bracelet it has to be here!' I thought as I dashed to the cove along the shore line of Silver river. 'Come on COME ON' I chanted in my head as I saw Crystal cove in the distance.

     As I came across the cove I started searching behind all the rocks 'Come on wear is it' I thought as I splashed through the shallow icy water of the cove making it to the other side. I then got back to searching as I saw something sparkle in the corner of my green eyes. As I turned my head slowly I saw something shiny as I started walking slowly toward it.

It was the Bracelet

   As I slowly approached the bracelet I saw out of the corner of my eye that the sun was setting I quickly grabbed the bracelet threw it on and ran threw the icy water of the cove and towards the path.
*******
      As I walked on the path toward home I guess you could call it. I saw something that I knew was no prank.

     The Gate was broken in the medium sized hill with the over grown tunnel that looked not so over grown any more it looked like someone chopped most of the vines off!

    As I looked at the toward the way to the Tribe Of The Blazing Star then back to the gate tunnel. 'I'll be back soon don't miss me to much' I thought as I made my way towards the gate as I approached it I saw it was all rusted. 'But it was perfectly fine when we were here why is it rusted' I thought as I crouched down and touched the yellow gate that was now rusted and broken.

     Whatever was behind that gate is free. "I have to warn the others" I mumbled as I un crouched and was about to run when I heard something behind me speak. "I wouldn't warn them if I were you, it looks like this way to your precious Tribe is blocked" I heard a girl voice say, slowly I turned around only to be meted by a girl with dark brown hair and blue highlights and cold dark blue eyes she was wearing a navy blue sweater and brown leather jeans.

      But something about her was off....

      I then looked down to see she had a sword hanging on her belt and.....

       An Amulet

    The amulet had some sort of symbol on it. "I've see you've spotted my amulet of water" she said holding up the amulet up, "So fire.." She said narrowing her eyes "let's, Talk" she said as she strolled down and sat on a cut down log and then patted the spot across from her. I slowly walked over there as the sky became darker.