Chapter Twenty-One

JOSSs POV-

Tony finally confessed. The joy that erupted inside of me brought tears to my eyes, happy tears.

"I hope those are happy tears?" Tony teased as he wiped the stray away with his thumb.

"You don't know how long I waited to hear you say those words Tone." I whispered as I leaned into his touch.

"I won't ever stop telling you how much I want you Joss." I stared up into those doe like eyes of his.

How I had missed looking into them. There was only love in his chocolate pools that made my heart flutter.

"Kiss me Tony." I wanted the feel of his lips against mine.

He leaned down leaving only a mere inch that deprecated out lips. Then slowly he pressed his lips gently against mine.

It was a kiss that held longing and need. One hand wrapped behind my neck pulling me in deeper to the kiss while the other rested on my lower back.

My hands were craving to touch him and made their way to the back of his neck playing with the stray ends of his hair.

A small groaned escaped his lips causing him to crash our bodies together leaving no space between us. He bit on my lower lip asking for entrance, but I pulled away to catch a breath.

"Let's go back to my room at the hotel." His eyes instantly turned to dark chocolate and were filled with desire. The hunger that was in his eyes made my heart beat profusedly and bring an arousal inside of me that I had never felt before.

"Why don't we go to my place? It's not far from here." Giving him a nod, I handed him the keys to the jeep. He held my hand and opened my door for me like a real gentleman.

When he jumped into the driver seat he leaned over to place a lingering kiss on my lips. He pulled away brushing my bangs to the side. "You don't know how long I've wanted to kiss you like this and how I've wanted to just touch you."

His sweet whisper made me blush. I kissed the palm of his hand and smiled, "I'm not going anywhere and I'm not letting you either."

Tony drove with precision and sufficient speed through the traffic, making it through every green light. He held onto my hand as he drove with the other and would bring it up to his lips placing sweet kisses.

Soon the traffic and loud noises of the city died down as we entered into a suburb neighborhood. The houses were expensive for sure and I couldn't help but stare in awe out of my passenger window.

Tony took a turn into a long driveway and on the top, far from the rest of the houses was a beautiful house. There were cobblestone steps that led to the front door with lanterns to show the way.

The house looked about two stories with a unique structure to it that made it look modern and one of a kind. "This is your house?" I asked still trying to fathom the whole thing.

He laughed sheepishly, "Yeah, it's my house." I didn't realize he had released my hand until he came to my side and opened the door.

I stepped out giving him a warm smile. "It suits you." I said finally. He smiled as he took my hand in his again and led me up the cobble stone steps.

 "And you live here all by yourself?" I asked as my eyes wandered to the city lights below and how much bigger the house was beginning to look.

He inserted his house key into the door, before answering me. "Well, Jaime and I share it, but lately it's just been me since Jaime has been helping his mom out."

Tony swung the front door open triggering an automatic sensor light that lighted up the doorway. He led me inside turning up every light switch we passed filling the house with light.

It was very simple and modern, just as I expected Tony to be. There was a metal table, next to a coat closet. There were two bins on top covered in stickers, one with Jaime's name and the other with Tony's. It was probably for their mail and such.