Chapter Sixteen

JOSSs POV-

After the whole night of crying for missing my chance, I had decided that maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. That this was a sign that Tony and I just weren’t meant to be together.

The thought of that had sadden me, but what else could I do? He wouldn’t pick up any of my calls or texts. Tony and I were just not going to happen.

The morning sun started to rise as I took the first sip of my coffee. As the hot liquid traveled down my throat my phone buzzed. It was Kellin.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Is it really you? No more automated Sally? Hallelujah!” Kellin joked causing me to laugh.

“Sorry, I just…I just needed time.” He laughed nervously. “Yeah, I understand, I did worry that you might have fallen off the planet and into the black hole or something.”

“No, I’m still very much here.” I decided to walk outside to watch the sun rise higher and higher. He didn’t say anything at first, but then he asked, “So…did you think about…you know what I said?”

"I did." I stated simply. He was quiet for a while and then said, "I want to make you happy Joss. Let me make you happy."

Happy. How I longed to just have someone to be happy with! I guess this was a sign for me that, maybe Kellin was the one who was set out to make me happy.

"Joss?" Kellin's soft whisper pulled me out of my thoughts."So, what are we doing tonight...boyfriend?" I asked with a half smile on my face.

Kellin was whooping and yelling on the other side of the phone. He was beyond stoked that I had said yes to him. "You won't regret this Joss. I promise you that!"

***************************************************

It was official. Kellin and I were a couple and everyone thought it was the perfect match.

I told my mom about it, but asked her to hold off on telling Dad and Joey. That was something I'd have to do myself. "Well, hunny as long as you're happy." Happy.

Yes, I should be happy. Here's this cute, fairly good looking guy who is willing to treat me right, who wants to acknowledge me as his girlfriend, who truly wants to make me happy.

Once school started up again Kellin made it a point to pick me up and take me to school. He'd buy me lunch since I only had a half an hour to eat before my next class. Then, he would take me home and we'd have a study session.

We'd been together for a month, going on two on the last day of the semester.

For the most part, I was fairly happy. What girl wouldn't be happy to be taken care of right ?

It was a Friday night and Kellin was over for our study session since we both had exams on Monday. Fern had gone out with her friends from accounting for a study group, so it was just the two of us for the rest of the night.

"Can't I just shoot myself?" Kellin groaned as he flipped himself over on his back. I closed my book laughing, "No, you can't." He lifted himself onto his forearms.

"And why can't I?" I reached over for my psychology textbook and said, "Because then I won't have anyone to buy me lunch!"

"Oh really?" He pounced on me and started to tickle me everywhere. "Kell...*laughing*...Stop...*laughing*!" I tried to manage through my laughter.

He tickled and tickled until I had finally claimed mercy. "Well, because you said mercy I'll stop." My breathing was ragged from all of the laughing and catching my breath was a tad hard to do when Kellin was so close to me.

Kellin stared down at me causing me to blush. "What?" I whispered. He reached a hand to my cheek, his thumb caressing it softly. Then a flicker of desire flashed throug his eyes.

He leaned closer and closer until his lips were against mine. The kiss had started off gently and slowly started to grow hungrier by the second.

I didn't want to take it farther, but I found my hands working my way up his chest and wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

A groan escaped his lips, but we didn't part. His arm slid under me, pulling me up with him. The kissing was getting heated faster than a brush fire.

My mind was beginning to cloud with unusual feelings, until Kellin slipped his hand under my shirt. I stopped his hand from going any further. I was the first to break the kiss, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Kell..." He just placed me back to my old spot on the bed and went back to his spot at the end of the bed. The seperation seemed a bit unnecessary, but I just wasn't ready for the extra stuff. "Look I'm just not..." I started to explain, but he just smiled weakily waving his hand for me to stop.

"It's alright, Joss; I understand. Let's just get back to studying okay?" His brush off was a bit harsh, but I didn't see as to why this time was such a big deal.

I talked to Kellin about not feeling really ready to touch that "base" just yet. He told me he understood and that there was no rush for it.

Feeling somewhat hurt and annoyed by his monotone brush off, I went back to reading my psychology book.

The rest of the night had been in a complete silence until Kellin decided to head back to his dorm. We shared a breif kiss goodbye and a simple goodnight/sweetdreams.

I didn't want to bother myself over it, but it did get me a bit annoyed if Kellin would turn out to be just like every hormonal guy and just want me for sex.

Was Tony like that? Would he be the same way? I scolded myself then for even letting myself think of Tony. I accepted the fact that we just weren't meant to be and that we'd probably never see each other agian.

Kellin was my boyfriend and Tony...he was just someone who... but I couldn't answer it. What was Tony to me? A First love? A crush? A fling? There was no other word, but nothing. Tony and I were nothing.

Hey guys! So here is Chapter Sixteen finally! Apologies :/ To be honest, I found myself re-writing this chapter over and over and over again. But here it is, finally published for you all to read, enjoy, and give your feedback on.

Please by all means, tell me what you think. Tell me who you like. who's your favorite character? What can I improve on? Just any sort of suggestion would be great! It would possibly help me to also update faster for you all (; *Hint Hint! 

For my tumblr readers, this fan fiction is on Wattpad (Username: TaTk808Wolves) & Quotev (Username: Supahtkbro) So you will have it at your convience and leisure to read from the very beginning or if you really like it to read over again :D lol

Happy Reading Guys! Apologies on the late updating, but like I said it would help me a lot and motivate me a whole lot more if I got feedback from you all. So please, comment or message on Tumblr (Supahtkbro), Wattpad, or Quotev!!

P.S: Sorry for it being so short, but I do want to try and move it along.

XO