Ch 11

*Lemon/Lime: Skip if you don't wanna read!*

"Hinata?" Sasuke asked worriedly as he laid the hyperventilating woman on the bed. He knew it was time, he'd been putting it off too long and now it's hurting her more than before.

"'Suke please?" she begged curling up in pain as heat raced through her veins.

"It hurts too much..." she whispered.

"I can't," Sasuke began to back away but another scream of pain had him running back to her. He couldn't understand why he was so scared to do this. It was for her own good so why couldn't he just...

"'Suke," tears began to fall as the lavender eyed woman called to her fiancé, her mate.

"I need you." Lavender met black and the raven's resolve melted. He kissed her gently, his hands beginning to massage her body to relax her.

"Okay," he whispered his assent against her lips.

"I'll make the pain go away," he sealed his promise with another kiss.

The sunlight streamed through the blinds casting a beautiful glow upon the sleeping forms. One was a male with raven hair and pale skin, the other a woman with blue-black hair. They lay on the bed sleeping peacefully, both bare bar the blanket that protected them from the cold drafts sneaking in through the window. They faced each other, the man had his arms wrapped around her, and she in turn had a hand to his face, their legs entangled in a mass of limbs.

Onyx fluttered open to gaze at an ethereal sight. His mate was still asleep, her hair splayed out behind her, her breathing even, her hand on his face still as she rested. The light peeking through the blinds gave the sleeping woman a certain glow that made her even more beautiful. He kissed her forehead, pulling her closer to him feeling life stir in his southern regions as it grazed against her core. He sighed wistfully, wondering what had been pulling him back from servicing his mate. He certainly wouldn't abstain again after what had happened only the night before.

Hinata slowly relaxed in his arms as they kissed, his hands caressing her soft skin, tracing the smooth contours of her body. He kissed her neck, biting her pulse point, marking her as his. He could hear every groan, every mewl, every moan of desire that escaped her plump lips.

"'Suke," another whisper of pleasure as he massaged her breasts.

He captured a rose bud in his mouth, pinching the other as he teased his mate. Squeezing her mounds earned him a louder moan. Slender fingers entangled in his dark locks, urging him to go further, to do what she needed him to do. His kisses trailed lower, his tongue teasing her toned stomach, dipping into her navel as his hands roamed south.

"Hime," he said as he kissed her thighs, his fingers grazing at her nether lips.

"Ohayou Sasu-kun," Hinata's soft voice broke him from his heated thoughts.

"I can only imagine what you were thinking about," she flashed him a seductive smile as she reached in between them to grasp at his erection.

Onyx orbs closed as her fingers tightened around him, her thumb teasing his slit. Growling, he pushed her onto her back and captured her lips as he slid inside her. Moaning gutturally he set the pace, one that she matched and ensured that both would reach their completion together.

*End Lemon/Lime: You can read now!*

"I'm telling you Kashi-kun," Naru said loudly as they walked towards training ground three.

"They haven't done anything before I came home." She tried to convince her mate.

"Hinata-nee wouldn't be in pain if he had actually mated with her beforehand."