"So it was real?"

"I think so," her voice turned to playful.

"I mean, I am right here aren't I?" she found herself scooped up in his arms, on their way to the bedroom.

"God I missed you," he said as he lay her down on the bed.

Quickly following after her, he wasted no time in capturing her lips, ravaging her mouth as he expressed his pent up feelings in the most physical way possible, His hands trailed up and down her sides, slowly but surely pulling up the shirt she was wearing. His kisses trailed down her neck as he palmed her bare breasts, her breathing becoming ragged, her heartbeat erratic under his touch.

"Kashi," she moaned, her head thrashing side to side.

She pulled him back up kissing him full on the mouth as she reached in between them to grasp at his already hard length, HIs groan was deep and guttural, her actions causing him to squeeze her soft mounds. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer, causing his erection to ground into her core. She moaned at the heat he radiated and he answered with his own. There was a crash from somewhere in the apartment, and all movement stopped. Naru sighed loudly, tucking an errant strand behind her ear. She cupped his cheeks and gave him a long, lingering kiss.

"Kashi, I want to, really I do. It's just not the time," she said. He nodded and smiled at her. He rolled off and just lay beside her.

"Have you been to the office?" he asked as he watched her fix the shirt.

"We reported to jii-jii first before we came here."

"So what do you have planned for the day?" he asked pulling her close to him. He took in her scent; he had missed her so much.

"I think we'll go meet with Sasu-nii and Hina-nee," the blonde replied.

"I need to talk to them about something."

"How was their training?"

"Well, Temari's mind is now catching up to her age," Naru explain.

"It turned out that she only pretended to become childish when she realized that Gaara was doing it to protect himself. The problem was that his Shukaku was the brainless psychopath so Gaara really wouldn't mature enough mentally. He'll be effective on missions though his mind will stay on five years old. Though Shukaku did say that there's a key, something it could be an event or a person that will sort of unlock Gaara's maturity. It could happen at any time."

"Interesting," Kakashi mumbled against her golden locks.

"But Shu-kun did say that I shouldn't get my hopes up."

"We'll worry about it when the time comes. Let's go meet with Hinata and Sasuke," Kakashi said.

"Usually by this time, we're at training ground ten."

"Maybe we'll have a spar to see how strong everyone's gotten."

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, the Professor, and God of Shinobi stared in awe at the scene displayed before him. He had only meant to go for a walk, stretch his legs after battling with his daily enemy and had accidentally stumbled upon a group of ninjas sparring. On one side was a group of three on the other, a group of four. Even though they were outnumbered, they were hanging on.

"Gaara, let's go!" Naru's voice was hardened by experience.

"Hai," the redhead answered.

"Sand style: Sand Tsunami!" his outstretched hands directed the wave of sand towards their opponents in an attempt to swarm them.