When they first got there they said Quinn was gonna be paralyzed from the waist down and she torn several nerve in her on her left side when the truck had hit from her side.

"NO! No mom you're lying please tell me you're lying." Quinn said than asked as Judy wrapped her arms around Quinn body the best way she could before she fully starts crying. She knew her mother would never lie about something so serious. She didn't want her mother or her father at that moment she just wanted Santana.

End of flashback

Money wasn't a problem since she got hit by an drunk driver he had to pay for the car and her hospital bill and plus another sentiment cause of the death of her wife and their baby.

As they arrived to the store and Kitty grabbed a shopping cart and they both headed in grabbing what they needed at home. Ever since Quinn sold her house she moved back into the city to be closer to her friends for their help. The condo wasn't bad as she had gotten a three bedroom to have enough room for Kitty and herself. She didn't mind sharing another apartment with Kitty since Marley moved out to be with her boyfriend Jake but she was grateful that Santana old friends stayed friends with her after everything that happened.

"Hey um go grab some chips." Quinn said walking the other way and tripped over a small person.

"I'm sorry lady" the little boy said with a lisp while getting up from the ground as he was bent over trying to tie his shoe.

Quinn just stayed there for a few minutes before getting up. She just brought that new knee brace for therapy that was digging into her skin. When she looked up with she was met with similar hazel eyes and with dark brown hair almost blonde as he looked back at her. He doesn't look no older more than four or five years old at the most, she was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a familiar voice that almost sounds like her late wife Santana.

"Devin, come on baby we're leaving." The lady said walking over towards them.

Quinn finally stood up and turns around and saw her. The Latina looks just like Santana did but with the long blonde hair, the eyes, the lips, and the curves. And Quinn didn't miss the size of her headlights neither.

"Santana?" She said looking confused and hugging the woman " ha I thought you died?" She said still hugging her.

"Yeah, do I know you?" She asked confused as she pushes Quinn off of her. Santana was thinking this is the first time she ever seen the blonde lady before.

Quinn looked confused as Santana didn't recognize her own wife.

"Sorry you look like my wife who was pregnant and passed away a few years ago." Quinn said disappointed that the Latina doesn't remember her or that wasn't her wife.

"I'm sorry for your loss," she said with a sad smile" come on Devin mamma is waiting on us." Santana said to her son before leaving Quinn in the middle of the aisle as Devin waved goodbye to her.

Quinn couldn't believe that the Latina looked so much like her Santana as she did and it wasn't her. When Kitty came and found her she was standing there looking lost.

"Quinn are you okay?" She asked unsure of what Quinn were staring at.

Quinn left Kitty there and follow Santana and her son to the register as they began to check out. Santana kept looking back at Quinn seeing her watching them as they were checking out. At first she thought it was creepy but then again she did kind of admit Quinn does look cute as she was checking her out. It doesn't hurt anyone to be checking out someone else even if she is married to her high school sweetheart but that's not exactly everything she expected to be.

Four years later with Santana and Brittany.

The ring four times before Mario Lopez answering it.

"Hi, I'm so sorry to be calling this late Mr. Lopez but your daughter and daughter in law was brought in ER they were in an accident when a truck ran the red light."

Mr. Lopez took a deep breath before speaking "I don't have a daughter and I don't care about her wife."

"Sir I understand and with all do respect sir," the doctor pause for a minute " Santana is eight months pregnant and there's a chance we can save her and the baby but she already lost some of her memory and she has a concussion with a dislocated shoulder and cuts and bruises on her." Dr. Martin said as he was waiting for Mario Lopez to answer him.

Julieta and Mario Lopez donate money to the hospital Dr. Martin works at in New York. Dr. Martin and Mr. Lopez goes way back from college in L.A and he knew Mario dis own Santana after she chosen Quinn over their money. He wanted his daughter to marry her best friend Brittany for as long as he could remember.

"We will be right there. Is she stabilized enough to get flew out to L.A?"

"Yes sir"

"Good I want you to save my baby girl." He said hanging up the phone before looking over at his wife.

They arrived at the hospital less than thirty minutes and were met at the back entrance by along with Brittany since Julieta called her about the news. They were told Santana arrived first as she was still unconscious before the ambulance brought Quinn in. They were giving information on Quinn as the helicopter was on their way for Santana.

"Brittany I believe this plan is going to work. Dr. Martin said she lost some of her memory and she probably won't remember that mugged she's married too. I got this if this hospital wants any more donates from me." He said smiling as he wraps his arms around her shoulders.

At first Brittany was against the plan but now she finally won Santana back over thanks to Mario paying someone to do the hit and run. Santana woke up from the accident two months later from the coma and couldn't remember why she was in the hospital. When the doctor asked her what was the last thing she remembered and she said she couldn't remember what happened. When Brittany had entered the room she was happy to see her girlfriend, well her wife walked into the room carrying a light green car seat with a baby boy in it. She felt terrible that she didn't remember that she was pregnant or given birth to the baby.

At first it was a little weird to her but after awhile she got use to being a mom to Devin James Lopez-Pierces or DJ which she likes to call him sometimes. When he had turned two his eyes started to change color from light blue to hazel she sometimes doubted herself that she cheated on Brittany since Devin doesn't look like her cause of his eyes color and his hair color.

End of flashback

Lately Santana had noticed Brittany changed over the last couple of years likes she a different person. Like she's not the person she married or remember marrying. Ever since she's been arguing with her parents about taking over the hotels in New York City since she never left the west coast she wanted to try something different for herself. After they finally let her go they prayed and hoped she doesn't regain her memory or run into Quinn or her old friends.

"Quinn you just can't walk awa-..from me" Kitty said as she caught up with her and saw her looking at Santana and the little boy "is that who I think it is?" Kitty asked her as she stops in her tracks.

"I don't know, but I hoping to find out." She said as she watches them leave the store.