Chapter 2

Angie

I pull on my purple sweater & pink skinny jeans. I put on my pink Supras and a purple headband. I spray on some Someday by Justin Bieber perfume, and head out the door after grabbing my iPhone, cash, and keys. I drive around the quiet 7 empty block to pick up Jenna.

As she comes out she looks so beautiful. I wish I could be her. I wish I could have her beautiful, wzy blonde hair and her sparkling blue eyes with specs of green in them. Please...just for a day. I bet people don't call her fat or tell her she should die.

Jenna walks down to the car and the opening of the door snaps me out of my trance. In her cheery voice she asks me, "What movie are we going to see?" I quietly just shrug my shoulders, indicating that I do not know.

Jenna

After Angie calls me, wanting to go out, I get up to get ready. There's nothing to wear!! I guess I will just put on a Metallica t-shirt and some neon green skinny jeans. After getting dressed, I pull my long, blonde hair into a side fishtail braid on the right side and slip on my green Converse. I grab my Galazy SIII and shut the door, heading to the car.

After opening the door I ask what move we are going to see and Angie just shrugs her shoulders, saying that she doesn't know. Angie hasn't been acting right for the past couple months. I've tried asking if she is okay, but she won't tell me. I'm really starting to become worried about her...

As Angie turns on the car, my phone beeps, which alerts me that I have a new text.

Justin: Hey, Jenna! We should hangout tomorrow!

Me: Okay, yeah sure! When and where?

Justin: My house & 5:00pm. I have something to tell you! I gtg. Byeeeee. xx

Me: Ight. Bye. xxx

I've been friends with Justin for about 10 years, and we are really close. We've been through thick and thin together. Angie has chatted with him a little, but I don't think that they've really talked to each other that much, but I think if they did they'd be great friends. I think that I might actually like Justin....I don't know if I should tell him though because if he doesn't feel the same way then our friendship will be terminated. Uh oh.

Angie

After Jenna is done texting, I tell her I have to confess to something. "What's wrong?" she asked, concern apparent in her voice. I sit there, in the movie theater parking lot, in the Range Rover and think about what I'm going to say. Am I really going to tell her? Should? Okay. I guess I have to.

"Jenna, I-I uh, I like Justin. A lot. We text all the time and-" Silence.