The Night She Won't Forget (part 2)

There is a smut warning here. I know, you probably didn't want this (yes you did) but it was gonna happen. Listen to the song above. Heheh.

Y/N's POV

This is Brendon. Fucking. Urie. I don't know how to react. He's trying to make a move on me. Okay, I like him. But this isn't okay. It's not okay.

"Uh...Y/N...You spaced out.." Brendon snapped his fingers and he looked at me. His smile was beautiful. I couldn't help but want to kiss his beautiful lips.

And I did. Without thinking, I pressed my lips to his quickly. I didn't think I could possibly feel this spark in my chest. And god damn did it feel good.

Brendon immediately returned the kiss. I felt his hands trail down my back, making me shiver and slowly part the kiss. His eyes had a small hint of lust in them. I had to admit, he's hot as fuck. I wouldn't mind anything.

Oh, for fucks sakes, (y/n). Stop thinking like that.

"So, you must really be thinking of something important, if you keep spacing out like that, darling."

Fuck. He's onto me now.

"Oh, and what could I be thinking about?"

"Should I show you? I mean, you're just...fucking hell, (y/n), you're hot okay? I've liked you since I've met you. And I know I was an asshole, in the beginning. I love you, (y/n l/n). I've never met someone like you. Someone so, (your personality traits) and beautiful in my life. Ever.

I practically melted. Those words hit me hard. I wanted to cry.

"Brendon Boyd Urie, I love every piece of you. Inside and out. I love your music, and everything you do. I'm so glad you chose me. I fucking love you!!"

Brendon stood, and pulled me up with him. He put on a song of his. A song I knew too well. "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off". I knew it by heart. It was the sexiest song by far from him. And I was glad to hear it. With him standing next to me.

Brendon started singing quietly into my ear, and chuckling quietly as he did so.

Is it still me that makes you sweat?
An I who you think about in bed?

My heart began to race, and I was sweating. His words were seriously getting to me.

When the lights are dimming,
Your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress.

I feel him slowly sliding his hands up my body. And I wanted to melt into his touch. I was already weak to the knees.

Think of what you did, and how I hope to god, he was worth it.
When the lights are dimming, your hands are shaking as your fingers touch his skin.

Fucking hell, Brendon. His hands slowly made their way up to my (y/c) bra. It was an odd feeling, even though I always take the damn thing off. But when I felt Brendon's hands I couldn't feel anything but pure fucking bliss.

I got more wit, a better kiss
A hotter touch, a better Fuck

And with that, his hips were slowly against mine, moving in a great rhythm that got me moaning quietly. (A/N: here comes your long awaited smutty smut smut) His hands were heading down my stomach now, and he lifted my shirt. Brendon took a good hard look at my breasts, as if he were checking for something.

"You're so beautiful, (y/n)." He said, as he slowly pressed his palm against my nipple, which was erect at this point. A low moan escapes my lips.

"B-Brendon.."
---------------
Brendon's POV