The Night She Won't Forget

~Brendon's pov~
I hear her slam her door. And uncontrollable sobs. I felt like a dick for leaving her like that. But I just don't know...what to say. I rest my head against the wall, and mess with my hair. I stand up, grabbing my keys, some clothes, and my phone. I walk out of the complex, and to my car.
I let out a sigh as I start the engine, and put the car in Drive. I go all the way to my friend's house. I tell him everything. How I had feelings for her. What am I supposed to fucking do? I thought I wouldn't find anyone else, since that divorce...But I did. I need to tell her that I love her. But how, when she is so upset with me now? I am such an asshole..
--------------
~(y/n)'s pov~

I can't believe him. Why am I crying over him? I need to stop. There is no way he will love me. I need to seriously not do anything with him.

I think to myself, as I cry. I hear a sudden, desperate knock on my door. I jump up to see who it is. Brendon.
"(y/n) Please listen to me. I-"
I slam the door in his face and cry more

"Why are you here at my door..? You left last night...and I thought you don't care.." I say in between sobs. "If you didn't care then, why care now, Brendon..?"
"(y/n) please...." his voice shakes a little. "Just listen to me one time okay..? Look.." I don't let him finish.
"Just shut the fuck up and go away!!!"
I kick my door. He opens it reluctantly, and lifts me into his arms. I shake with more oncoming sobs. He wipes my tears, still holding me tight. He carries me into my room and lays me down. He curls up beside me, and snuggles into the nape of my neck, and occasionally leaving kisses on my neck. I whined and tried to pull away in anger.
"Brendon....what are you-"
"(y/n), I think.....I'm in love with you..and I..I can't hold myself back.."

He pulls me closer to his warm body. Now biting my neck, and leaving hickies. My heart races as I slide my fingers down his arm. He smirks at me, as he moves his hand to my chest. Making me squeal. I move his hand away, and look at him with scared eyes.
"Please don't hurt me..."
------------------
~Brendon's pov~
Why did she say that...? Is she really thinking I'll hurt her..?
"(y/n)?" she starts to cry. I wrap my arms around her stomach, pulling her lower half closer to mine. She blushes dark, as tears fall. I wipe her tears.
"I will never hurt you....Ever.." she looks up at me as if I were kidding. I keep one hand on her cheek. She rolls over and buries her head into my chest. I run my fingers through her hair.

"You'll be okay..I promise.."