9 | Grayson

Author: fvckmethan Beat you to it, aye! Anyways, this is going to be another song type imagine. The song is Hurts Like Hell by Fleurie. Its one of my favorites and I hope you guys like this imagine. Love you!

You slowly make your way over to him, sitting down, your breathing uneven and your palms sweaty. You were nervous, and you felt like crying. How could you do this?

"How can I say this without breaking?
How can I say this without taking over?
How can I put it down into words when it's almost too much for my soul alone?" You choke out, looking down at your held hands.

"I loved, and I loved, and I lost you.
I loved, and I loved, and I lost you..."

"I loved and I loved and I lost you."

And it hurts like hell, yeah it hurts like hell.

You took a deep breath in before speaking again;

"I don't want them to know, the secrets.
I don't want them to know the way I loved you. I don't think they'd understand it, no, I don't think they would accept me, no."

"I loved, and I loved, and I lost you. I loved, and I loved, and I lost you."

"I loved, and I loved, and I lost you, and it hurts like hell."

Yeah it hurts like hell.

"Dreams fight with machines, inside my head like adversaries. Come wrestle me free, clean from the war."

"Your heart fits like a key.....I turn it over, I turn it over, but I can't escape."

I turn it over, I turn it over.

You lick your dry lips.

"I loved, and I loved, and I lost you. I loved, and I loved, and I lost you. I loved, and I loved, and I lost you." You sobbed.

And it hurts like hell....

And thats when you got up and walked out the hospital room, not wanting to see the doctors cover up your ex boyfriend.

Author: So sorry if this isn't good, but idk I kind of like it, so why not post it? Hopefully you liked it too! Thanks for reading, stay kewl.

You guys should also check out my Grayson fanfic called 'complicated', I love it so far! Thanks if you do!

Duces
– Arden