Chapter 1: Spark

A/N: I've noticed that I misspelled many words along the story, so excuse any of those mistakes, English is my second language. But I hope you can enjoy the story nonetheless! ^3^

I thought I'd know my way in that building by now, after going everyday there for a year. But I was lost in that damn place.

I had matriculated in the WCKD University to study English Literature, and so far so great. WCKD was good so far: I met new people, made a few new friends and learned a lot. Still, I was a little lost in that world.

It was the first time I had to go to a teacher's office, and I didn't even know where it was. Or where the offices were, really.

Not to mention that the place was huge and I only found classrooms in that hour I had been looking.

I kept glancing down repeatedly at the paper where I noted the information.

I wished my friend Thomas was there with me, but he went for a sports career. He always was a runner.

The building was crowded with many people pacing up and down the corridors in a rush, the anxiety and stress was in the air. The college life sure was fun.

I let my eyes wander around the big floor of classrooms and hoped any of them were offices.

I sighed. I was so helpless.

My glance landed on a handsome boy, and I couldn't help but stare.

He was tall and strong, and even under the sleeves of his t-shirt I could see his muscular arms. He had his dark hair combed up in a perfect quiff that he seemed really proud of.

The boy was leaning in one of the pillars of the building, one hand wrapped around the strip of the backpack that rested over his shoulder and the other one sunk in the pockets of his dark blue jeans.

"Hey" He mumbled, nodding his head at me as a greeting.

"H-Hi" I stuttered, hoping I wasn't blushing. I hated to be so damn shy.

"You looked troubled there. Is something wrong?" The boy stared at me with his dark eyes. He looked Asian, and he was really attractive.

"Um..." I looked down to my cheat sheet. "I'm looking for office 250"

He casually shrugged.

"Sorry, princess, I don't know where it is that you're looking for"

The guy smirked at me as I nodded. Flirting much?

"That's alright"

"But I do know you're what I'm looking for" He looked so proud of that stupid and lame pick up line.

I laughed a little, flattered that he was trying to flirt with me.

"Thanks"

"I'm Minho, by the way" He stuck his hand out of his pocket and I shook it gently.

"Y/N"

"Are you... single?" Minho raised an eyebrow at me, but I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, Minho, but I'm in a hurry" I hated to leave just like that, but I really had to talk to that teacher. "I need to find that office"

"Ask Gally" He pointed his finger to a guy who was hanging some papers up in a corkboard next to a classroom. "He probably knows"

"Thank you, Minho" I softly smiled at him.

"I guess I'll see you around the campus then" He boldly winked at me as I started to walk away. I only returned the gesture with a big grin.

As I headed towards that other boy, I wondered what Minho was doing in this pavilion. He looked more athletic than anything, and he didn't fit in the building. Maybe Thomas knew him since he was doing the sports career, I'd have to ask him about a Minho.