In The House!

CHAPTER 4: IN THE HOUSE!

When we were in the house we already heard banging on the window. "I think that's coming from my little sisters room!" I said while going up the stairs carefully. When we were up stairs I see no zeds but all the doors closed. We went to my little sisters room and got ready to open the door. "Are you ready to go in here Joshua?" I said.

"Yes, now lets get this over with!" He said trying to whisper.

"Alright on the count of three. One...Two...Three!" I said opening the door and my little sister turned around and ran to us and I sliced my hatchet and cut her head off clean. "Why Madison!? Why?!?!" I said holding her dead body as she fell into my arms. "Alright, let's just get this over with!" I said wiping my nose and my eyes. "The next room is my mom and dads room." I said pointing to the room.

"Alright, but are you sure you want to do this?" Joshua said.

"Yes I am sure because I want them to go to a better place than this piece of shit world!" I said breaking the door open and going on a rampage! With two hits they were down. Then I went to my brothers room. He was only as tall as me. I broke the door open again and with one hit on the head he was out. The last but not least was my older sisters room.

She was way taller than me but me and Joshua both took her down. The last one in my family was my dog which I don think she got bit. "I'm going to go look for my dog we always keep her outside so she should be there still." I said going down the stairs and when I look out the window. My dog was just laying on the grass like nothing happened. I went outside to see if she was OK and she hates guns so if you point it at her she will back up. But if she is a zed she will come even closer.

"Come here Annie!" I said while holding out my hand. When she was close enough I pined the gun at her. When I did she backed up so that menu she was not bit. "It's ok Annie, come here I'm not going to do anything to ya." I said still holding out my hand.

When she came close I grabbed her collar and put a leash on it. Then, we still had dog food for here and so we grabbed that and got into the truck. Annie was in the bed of the truck and her head was shaking around in the wind. "So, um... what is the name of your dog?" He said looking at me and looking at the road.

"Her name is Annie." I said.

"Nice name, now we can go and grab something's at a army suit store and I went there before all this shit happened. There were big guns and lots of body armor and also, a lot of ammo."

"Ok let's go!" I said as we left the house and out of the village.

**********

N/A I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER IF I CAN GET AT LEAST 5 VOTES AND 40 READS!