What Happens Next?

CHAPTER 2: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

When I open the bag I run and tell Joshua what was in the bag. "There are a shit ton of guns in the shed outside!" I said sweating from running for him.

"What in the hell are you talking about?!" He said looking all confused and wondering what I was talking about. He and I start to run towards the shed and he looked all confused. "What is this bag doing here?"

"Open it and see what is in there!"

"Alright! I will open it if it will calm you down!" he said opening the bag. Both of our mouths dropped as we looked in the bag. "Damn that's a lot of guns! We will be supplied for days with all this!"

"Well anyways we need to go and get some things from a looting run."

"What is it?"

"We really need meds and pain killers, and don't forget about the seeds for the plants. When will we head off? When your done with your new toys?" I said.

"Yea we will leave in a sec just wait ok? I'm going to clean these and check them out."

When he was done we had to go and get the things we needed. We headed for a wal-mart that I don't think anyone has looted. When we are in front of the building we figure out a plan. I am suppose to stay and watch for things and make sure no zeds get the building when he is in there. Then, he is suppose to give me the "go ahead and come in" signal so I can come in. When we are in I have to go and loot the pharmacy.

When I was there, there was a lot of meds that a whole 30 people can go through. I grab everything I can in 3 big bins. While I was looting there was a zed in a uniform with a name tag with "Malick" on it. He was a guy and by the look of it he didn't look too old and not too young. He had white hair and blood everywhere, all on his uniform and on his face and neck.When he was close enough for him to try and reach out for me I sliced his head of with one hit in the neck. "Got one over here!" I said poking the zed to make sure it was dead.

"Me too, there was like 5 of them and they all had uniforms on and one was a customer." He said as his voice died down.

"Ok got all the meds let's get out of here!" I said and when I turned and looked behind me I saw..... I saw a gun case and it was full of AMMO and GUNS, KNIVES, and ASSALT RIFLES!

"Get your ass down and look what I found!"

"What did you find Caleb?"

"You have to come see for your self!"

"Ok I'm coming now what is it? What the fuck! That is a shit ton of guns, ammo, and everything!"

"Yea I know! Know lets take it all! Lets have some fun getting it!"

"Ok but when we break this glass we need to grab it and go!" he said getting ready to break the glass. "Because when we do, the alarm will set. Are you ready for the time of your life Caleb?" Joshua said as he is now ready to smash the case.

"Hell yeah! I am so ready for this! Even though we might die at least we had fun doing this! Good luck and god bless you my friend!" I said getting ready to start and grab as many things as I can.

"This is what we are going to do, you start to grab the guns and stuff and put it in my backpack while I shoot all these fuckers!" Said Joshua.

"All right lets go and do this!" I said getting ready for the time of my life and probably the end of my life! Then, Joshua smashes the case! Then, no alarm went off. We just realized that the power was out and we didn't know because we didn't use anything in the house that needed power!"Thank god the power was not on! I was about to tell you no because I don't think I'm ready for that kind of stuff you know what I mean?" I said looking all sad and scared and shaking to death!

"Yea, I know what you mean. I was almost gone and out of here but I was going to stay with you. I was not going to leave you and be a bad friend." Joshua said and I'm grabbing all the guns and ammo and everything that the book bag can hold. After the looting run was over, we went back home to celebrate! We made sure the "party" was not loud and we just had a couple of beers, some steaks to cook, and some Mac and cheese!