You Raise Me Up

"I'm stronger when I'm on your shoulder"
--------------------------------------------------------
"Am I really not good?"
"Am I really useless?"
"Am I really a burden for the team?"
"Am I a walking disaster, that everybody sees?"
"Am I that useless?"
Bea: I'm drowning, babe. What are you thinking?
Jho can't help but to hug Bea and there, she let it out, the tears that she's holding back.
Jho: Babe?
Bea: You don't cry, babe. Please. What happened?
Jho: Please don't open your twitter and instagram account.
Bea: Ok, I won't , but please, don't cry. Hush now. Please? I'm hurting, more.
Bea didn't notice that Jho already slept in her arms, which made her chuckle when she realised that, "Jho's not answering you back because she's already asleep." Crazy Bea, she said. Because Bea's very confuse and hard headed, she opened her twitter and instagram account, which made her furiously mad.
"Sus, panira si Jho sa ALE."
"Lakas maka service error kaya natatalo eh."
"Si Bea lang naman habol ni Jho, mayaman kasi. #Famewhore #User"
"Yayabang niyo, kayo kaya mag laro."
"Pabebe Jhoana gaming strong"
"Boo! Jhoana Boo"

Dislikes, Love from the fans, everything. Bea can't help but to tweet something that made the "JHOBEA" fans blue heart, ALIVE.

"I love you @jhoanalouisse "
"JLM 💖🙄🌻"

And posted a picture in Instagram, and captioned it "Never underestimate this girl wearing jersey number 15. JLM-DL😏💖😘"

--- NEXT DAY ---

Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting
Jho: ay pak ganern! Grabe siya o. Ay kay Bea, anuna?
And because Jho knows what the password is, she opened the message from Donya Ella

Fr: Donya
Grabe ha, hindi halatang patay na paay kay Jhoana. Kelangan may De Leon pa? PAK GANERN! 🙄

Fr: Marci
Dude, whadap? Possessive Bea gaming on too strong. Hindi ko naman aagawin. 😂

Fr: Denden
Wow. Aly na Aly.

Fr: Thirdy
Wala na ba talaga akong chance? 😞
De joke lang dude. 😂😂

Jho: What The? Ano to?

With that, Jho opened her twitter and instagram, leaving Bea's phone open.

Instagram
"@_beadel Never underestimate this girl, wearing jersey number 15. JLM-DL 😏💖😘."

Twitter
"JLM 💖🙄🌻"
"I love you @jhoanalouisse"

Jho: Ay hala iba ka magpakilig Bea ha.
She was about to wake Bea up, when she heard a knock, and when she opened it, Worried Tita Det face is what you can see. Upon seeing Jho, she instantly hug the teenager, and keeps on saying "You're the best." To cheer Jhoana's mood, up.

Jho: thank you, ma.
TD: don't worry about them okay?