All About....

Brent's POV
Hi, hello, its me. I'm Brent Louie Maraguinot- De Leon, I'm here to talk about my life. Overcoming my fears with my mom and babba. How I survived the bullies, and what so ever. At this very moment I'm already 16, don't get me wrong, my parents? They're still young looking. They're in their 30's, not so bad and not so good. Overcoming my fears, my babba used to teach me how to play volleyball, but I'm so afraid that she might hit me, right in the face, and fvck it, I don't want to happen.
-- Flashback --
Bea: Brent, like this oh. So this is how you spike.
Babba's spiking and dang I didn't notice the ball, I was just snapped out when it landed on my face, and that, I don't want to happen, I didn't cry, a sign of being brave. Being a De Lein you should be BRAVE enough, and this is how I overcome my fear.
-- BACK TO REALITY --
Yep, as I said, I was bullied by my classmates, why? They told me that I got two mothers, which is unnecessary, but for me I don't give a damn about their comments, this is my life, they're my parents. They don't know how lucky I am to have Bea De Leon and Jho Maraguinot as my parents, they're super cool tho.
-- Flashback --
Boy1: Hey dummy!
Boy2: Oh Brent, who got two mommy.
Boy1: HAHAHAHA! Science Baby!!!
Brent: Hahaha, funny guys, let go guys, my babba is being a more man, than your dada tho. My babba is very loyal to my mom, how 'bout yours.?
They didn't talk, they didn't answer back..
"Hmm that's right bitches, eat your words" i whispered to myself. But of course, I was just hiding back my tears, I run to the nearest comfort room lock myself up in one of the cubicle, place my chin on my knees and I hug my knee, while I let out a not so heavy sob, just soft enough, not to hear by the students passing. Of course I can also feel hurt, I'm not hurt because I'm being bullied, its not the issue, but the issue is, how can they even disrespect my Dad? My Coolest Dad, Bea? She's doing her best to be a
Dad to me. But I didn't mind that, I will always be proud of having two moms, rather than having a family which is very crack. Well, what do I have to say? I'm proud being a part of Maraguinot- De Leon clan. I stood up, wash my face and went to the gate, Babba will pick me up, yaay.
-- END OF FLASHBACK --
These two experiences, I'm going to share to you, si now, back to my point of view.
Brent's POV
They're still together, they stay happy, and they become more clingy. By the way, you don't want to know this guys but every night, I can hear them screaming their names, really? What are they doing? Still not functioning in my mind, haha, peace. But seriously, can somebody tell me? Naah, I better ask my babba about that. As I said, I'm 16. Did I disappoint my parents? No! They support me on everything that I do, being a student athlete of Ateneo De Manila University, in a basketball team. Yep, you heard it right, basketball team. Being a 16 year old, student- athlete, thats not hard, just apply the "TIME MANAGEMENT" in your dictionary and that answers your problems. Did I already tell you that Michelle Aly Lazaro- Valdez and I are bestfriend, she's a part of the volleyball team. I really don't know, but I always have this weird feeling towards her. Maybe, infatuation? Or am I really starting to fall for her. Naah, nevermind. Just don't mind that. You were asking about JhoBea? Hmm, its 9:30 in the evening right now, maybe later I could hear them screaming again their names.
Jho: BEAAAA! AHH!
Bea: Argh Jhoooo!
Ooh yeah, speaking of... There they are again.. Wanna know more about me? Well, its kinda different from the other teen agers because I love Sundays. You love Fridays, I know. For me, Sundays are the best for you could spend some time with your family after a long weekday of Trainings and assignments, yep I love Sundays. Just like Last Sunday we went to the nearest shop located here in Ateneo, the UPTC. I was so happy that time, seeing my mim and babb, very happy well that makes me happy too, one more thing we saw Tita Aly and Den with Michelle, and here it goes again, the feels. Isn't weird? Having this weird feeling whenever I see Michelle? Uhm its like my heart keeps on pounding fast, Oh how I hope, I don't have any heart disease. Is that even a valuable reason? I still really don't know. Yeah, we just keep on strolling and I had a great time with my family. Monday came and Tuesday came additional happy moment for me, we won the championship versus our very very long time rival, La Salle, we got it, and guess what? I'm the FINALS MVP, wiie. I went home with a big smile, handed my trophy to my parents and it made me smile, because I see them smiled and they're very proud of me, tho. Just always note that I love Michelle, no ...scratch that, what I mean is, I love Sundays. Okay, bye...

--------------------------------------------------------
What's happening to JhoBea.? 😞