~Chapter 11~

~Phoebe~

RING RING

RING RING

Charlie and I were in the living room watching TV when the house phone began to ring.

RING RING

RING RING 

"Go and get it" Charlie laughed as plugged her headphones in.

"Oke doke" I replied with a smile.

I picked up the house phone and put it to my ear. I was so surprised to hear who it was...

"Hello is this Charlie here?" The voice said. It was very familiar, soft and friendly. 

"Hello?" The voice said again.

"Hi, this is Phoebe, Charlie's friend" I replied.

"Oh ok could you please pass the phone over to her please" the voice replied.

"Sure" I replied.

"Thank you" the jolly voice said again.

"Your voice sounds very familiar" I said into the phone.

"Hehe" 

Then it clicked...

 "OMG YOUR ZOE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG OMG YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY" I said excitedly trying to keep my voice down. Luckily Charlie had her headphones in.

"Aw thanks" Zoe replied.

"I'll go pass the phone on strait away" I smiled. I couldn't believe I was talking to the actual Zoe Sugg.

"Charlie! Charlie!" I said and whacked her with a pillow to get her attention.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"It's for you, you won't believe it" 

~Charlie~

Phoebe handed me the phone and I put it to my ear.

"Hello is this Charlie Dale speaking?" The person of the other side of the phone asked.

"Uh yeah" I replied confused.

"We've been pleased to tell you, you've won the competition!" They exclaimed excitedly. 

OMG I HAD WON THE COMPETITION!!!!!

"OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I shouted into the phone, happy tears flowing out of my eyes.

"TELL ZOE I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET HER!!!" 

"I'll tell her for sure hehe" they replied. "She says thanks" 

"Wait is she there with you now?" I asked.

"Well she's speaking to you right now..." The voice said again.

"Oh my god, how could I be so dumb, I love you so much Zoe thank you for making each and every day so much better, thank you, thank you, thank you" I screamed jumping up and down.

"Aha no problem, very excited to meet you" Zoe replied. 

"Thank you so much Zoe" I repeated and dried my teary eyes. 

"No problem, I've got to go now Charlie, see you next week!" Zoe buzzed. I could feel her smiling through the phone.

"Next week, that's so soon! Bye Zoe I love you so much!" I beamed.

"Bye Charlie, I love you to" Zoe then said and cut off the phone.

"OMG OMG OMG PHOEBE!" I screamed and launched myself into my best friend's arms. 

"I know! It was Zoe on the phone! Your idol!" Phoebe grinned. "What did she say?"

"SHE SAID I WON THE COMPETITION! I'M GOING TO BE MEETING THE ONE AND ONLY ZOE SUGG!!!" I shouted sith excitement.

"Oh my god Charlie, that's wonderful!" Phoebe said as she grabbed my hands. We jumped up and down, excitement running through our veins.

"I'm going to be meeting my idol Phoebe" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I'm going to be meeting my idol

Heya 

I wrote this is in Chemistry last week and forgot to upload it sorry hehe

And thank you soooo much for 1k already! Ily all!

I can't believe I've finished school for year 9! Look forward to a summer full of chapters! 

So glad you all like the book.

Leave your opinions below👇🏽👇🏽

Byeeeeeeee