Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Late Night Out

Grayson's POV

I had just finished my shower and put on a pair of boxers with a t-shirt. I laid down on my side and started to fall asleep until I heard my phone ring. I groaned, rolled over and grabbed my phone off my nightstand. I didn't care to look at the caller ID because I had a feeling on who it could be. I just hope I was right.

"Hello?" I said groggily

"Grayson? Did I wake you? I'm sorry if I did but this is really important. You know I wouldn't call you for anything else but sex and right now isn't the time for that but I could really use your help. Sorry about my rambling, it only happens when I'm anxious or nervous." She said fastly and nervously

I chuckled a little. "Sure Ashley. How may the bad boy help you?" I said smirking

"Ummm... uh... I kind of told my ex- boyfriend, Derek from California, that I was seeing somebody who is way better than him and I kind of used your name but I had a reason. He came to my house last week threatening me to take him back and you know how easily scared I get, so I said you were my boyfriend who wasn't afraid to fuck him up so now he wants to fight you, like right now before he goes back to his hotel to pack his stuff to go back to California... I'm really sorry Grayson, I didn't mean to do it intentionally but I was scared and I didn't want him to hurt me."

I was quiet. I couldn't believe she did that but I understand why. Her last boyfriend Emmet, which was before Derek, was abusive and always hit her. I caught him getting ready to smack her in the middle of the hallway one day so instead of smacking her, I wanted him to smack me and fight somebody his size. Of course, he thought he was gonna win the fight but I wasn't the one sent to the hospital for a broken arm, broken jaw and two black eyes.

Hitting women isn't cool so I handed his ass to him by fucking him up. He better have learned his lesson and better not hit another girl because if he does then imma hit him again, and again and again until I'm satisfied with my work.

I sighed. "Okay Ashley, I'll help you but you owe me big fucking time. I mean it. Tell that ex boyfriend of yours that I'm coming and that he better be ready to get his ass handed to him."

I heard her giggle before saying a small okay followed by a thank you then I heard the dial tone. I layed in my bed for another minute before I got up and put on some sweatpants, some socks and my combat boots. I grabbed my leather jacket with my car keys in my right hand and my phone in my left. I went to my  brothers room to wake them up so they could come with me but before I could open up their door, it was pulled opened with both of them standing there holding a bat with smirks on their faces. I smirked back and then three of us headed to my car speeding all the way to Ashley's house.

I took off my leather jacket and put my brass knuckles on my right hand. I'm just gonna go easy on him so he knows not to fuck with Ashley again. My little brother's were standing next to each other with their bats in case anyone tried to come from the back or the sides of me. I called Ashley to come outside with her ex boyfriend and when she did I wasn't even shocked. This guy was nowhere compared to me so I take what she said earlier as a compliment.

"So you're the guy that's been bothering my Ashley?" I said smugly

I hate that I said that. But if I want to sell my act, I gotta make it look good because he has no idea on what's about to hit him.

"And if I am? What the fuck are you gonna do about it?"

I pointed behind me to my little brother's holding bats and smiling evilly. I looked back to see him swallowing down hard with fear evident in his eyes. I guess he thought I was gonna come alone but that never happens.