Chapter 9

We need to tell her soon
-
Ariana

"Thanks Justin" I say, gripping onto his hand. Making him look at me, I look back and smile. "I had fun with you" I say and kissed him. I smile and giggle into it, feeling sparks and fireworks go off. I wrap my arms around his neck, his hand made its way around my waist.

We let go and began to walk back home. When we arrived, i forgot my keys inside. I knock until I felt arms wrap around. I blush and turn around, facing..."Ricky!?" I kinda yell. He had a smirk on his face. "Awww my noodle miss me? I saw you blushing" He said and was about to kiss me but I pushed him away.

That's when I heard the door open, I see Justin. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty. My breathing was going fast, my chest going up and down. "Uh, Ari who's this?" Justin said, coming outside. I swallow my spit and face Ricky, who had that creepy ass smirk on his face.

"T-This is Ricky" I say to Justin and he stares at me. "Hey I'm Justin" he said and they shake hands. Justin wraps his arms around my waist, I see Ricky tense up. I smile, feeling brave again. "Oh, Ricky this is my boyfriend!" I put my hand on Justin chest, tracing shapes on it. He tenses up more.

"Fuck Ariana, your still mine!" Ricky yells. I jump in fear from his yelling. I hug Justin and he does back. "No I'm not Ricky! Where Selena! That whore" I say and feel Justin tense up. I look at him and his eyes widen. I raise an eyebrow.

I hear Ricky laugh, and look at me. I'm totally confused. "Oh her, she is back with her boyfriend, Justin I think you heard of her" Ricky faces Justin. I look at Justin, and his features soften and his eyes were filled with guilt.

I back away from both of them. Looking at them back and forth. "Ariana, I do know Selena but I'm not with her!?" Justin tries to explain to me. I shake my head "Go away" I say, Ricky points the way to his car, I kept my head down and watch Justin leave but I stop him. "I mean go away RICKY!" I yell.

Justin looks at me and I stare at Ricky. "I know you more than anything Ricky and using a lie to get in the way of me and Justin?!" I say and walked towards Ricky, step by step "Just give up Ricky!" I push him and slapped him

"Fuck outta my face!" I yell and Ricky glares at me than Justin "You won't see the last of me!" Ricky says and walks off.

I try to calm down, watching Ricky leave and drive off. That's when I felt arms around my waist. I turn around, seeing the person I wanted to see in the first place. "Never seen this side of you" Justin says and I smile. I kiss him on the nose and we walk inside.

I knew Ricky would do this, I don't want to get back with cheater Ricky.

--

Bam bam

😂

Omg cold water came out tonight and I'm listening to it

It's such a bop!