Chapter 8

She is hiding something...
-
Layla

*Ding* I heard it ringing through my ears. I groan and roll back over *Ding* I hear it again. I yell "Whyyyyy" I look at the ceiling and reached for my phone by me. I power it on and see a text

Mom : morning princess, I'm gonna be out of the house for awhile, make sure to text me when something happens :* love you

I smile and unlocked my phone with my passcode and text her back.

Layla : I'll be fine and make sure to tell me when you get back :* love ya too

I smile to myself, I groan and crawl out of bed. I'm so fuc- ummm freakin tired. Don't tell my mom. I get up and rub my eyes. I was wearing sweats, with a tank top that says " Not to be rude but I don't care like at all"

I walk down the stairs, entering the kitchen, and she doesn't even cook. I roll my eyes and starting making myself a bowl of cereal.

I walk back to my room, hopping into it, covering myself. Than turning of my MacBook so I can watch YouTube videos.

I laughed and laughed about them until I heard a knock at the door. I pause the video and set my bowl on my nightstand, after walking back down stairs. Than I heard another knock. "Coming!!" I yell and kinda jogged to the door. I open it revealing my mom and another dude.

"Shut up Justin" she laughed, he did too. Oh so thats Justin, my mom has been talking about him for days. They stop laughing and look at me "It's been years, welcome" I say with sarcasm.

They both shoot their heads to me. I do a fake smile, and move aside to let them in. After they come in, I just went straight up to my room. I jumped back onto my bed and when I was about to push the space button "Layla!" Was what I heard. I groan and got out of bed, I rush down stairs so I can get this over with.

I went into the living room and saw my mom with Justin, I sit down and I was waiting for about 5 minutes, they were just talking and talking also laughing. "Hello!!" I shout and still nothing. I roll my eyes and left the room, good thing they didn't notice.

I went to go get ready and maybe go for a walk. I put on a maroon shirt with some black jeans and my black converse. I put my hair in a pony and walked over to my window. I crawl through it and jumped to the ground. I grunt with pain went through my feet but faded away.

I look behind me to see if my mom or him saw me. I smile and got up and went through the gate than walked to the nearest park. I was walking but than I forgot my phone and earphone. I roll my eyes and just kept walking that when I saw Layah, and Cameron. I purse my lips and just walked the other direction. I kept my head down, until "Layla!" I heard Cameron yell out.

I just ignored them and kept walking that's when I got turned around. I came face to face with Cameron and Layah. I bite my lip, to keep myself from crying, it was dead silence until I spoke "I'm gonna go home now since no one gonna talk" I walk pass them until I got pushed down by Layah. "Listen here hoe, stay away from Cameron and me, I don't want to see your ugly face" she yelled at me.

I get up and just ran home, "hoe, ugly, bitch" was running through my mind. I can't believe she actually said that! I ran again until I got home. I wipe my tears and walked in.

No one was home, tragic. I walk upstairs and lock myself in my room. Than started crying. Why do I deserve this life!

--
I finally updated!

Yassssssssssss!

And if I get to 1K reads I swear im gonna hug everyone one of y'all who read this!

Love you mwah