chapter 2: this will be hard!!

I throw the sword into my best Friend's gun and walk towards him.~ what the heck man!~ he shouts and pulls a knife and aims it at them.~shadow, calm down!~ I shout at him,~they are not going to kill you, but you hurt them and I will!~ he jumps back, and I laugh. I help Emily up. I hear the gun shots and she falls back down with her arm blown off. I walk outside to see to guys with guns.~you okay?~ one asks. I shake my head no. I pull a knife out and fling their guns away.~who shot her?~ you growl. One grabbed at your knife. You stab it into his heart and then rammed it into the other guy. You walk in with both, dead. You set the bodies down.~can we eat them?~ Emily asked, but looks at me with tears in her eyes. I grab a needle and some string and sew the arm back on.~thanks~ she replies. She starts to eat one of the bodies.~you ain't scared we might turn on you?~ Jamie says and bites the guys shoulder. I shrug and see blood dripping from the body. I bend down and sink my fangs in and drink the blood.(surprise!!) Shadow then walks out and changes to a wolf for hunting. I get up and laugh. I was happy to be around these people.~son?~ I say when I see my little 4 year old walk in with a knife.~mommy tried to bite me, I sorry daddy!~ he said before crying. I pat him on the back.~you have a wife?~ Jamie sad sadly.~not any more.~ I say and take the knife away. I suddenly feel pain in my back. I see my zombie wife on my back biting me. I close my eyes and wait for death to call me. I feel weight slip off my back. I see Jamie with a knife in her hand. She holds her against the wall. I see my son crying and Emily covers his eyes. I stab her in the head and drag her to my back yard. I walk in and see Emily trying to bite my son with Jamie holding her back. Emily looks at me.~TIGER!~ I shout out loud. I see my pet tiger(zombie) stand in between Emily and teddy(my son duh!!). I walk up to her.~he is not food!~ I scream at her. She looks sad at me. Jamie let's go and emily jumps on me. She goes to bite my head when I freeze time and move her on top of a killers body. Jamie screams and starts to cry. I pat her back and say it is ok. She laughs and hugs me. I walk to emily and she bits off my hand. I smile and find a piece of metal and make my stub for a hand into a sword. I walk out to see a group of zombies looking for something to eat. They see me and growl. I find a chunk of meat on the ground. I put it on my sword and stretch it out for them to eat it. They look at me with surprise and start to each take a bite. But one little girl didn't get any. She walked up and almost bit me.~Jalynn stop!~ I hear Jamie say. She looks around. I pick her up and see how skinny she is. I put her down and turned around to go back inside. ~dweeb~ I hear someone say. I turn in time to see her get pushed down by a couple of guys.~who wants to start first~ one guys says. They shrug. He agrees to do it first. He gos to pull her skirt up. I knock him back. She looks up.~go to jamie~ I say and she starts to stand. I feel sudden movement and I am knocked down and slid back by the guys friends. He trys to pull her skirt up again and I kick the knife to her. She stabs the guy in the hand. He smacks her and instantly I appear and fling him back from her. I pick her up and walk inside. I see a knife come flying at her head and I move my head in the way. I feel the knife piece my skins but stop before anything else happens. I see tiger with the knife in her mouth. I put Jalynn down and she runs to Jamie.~mommy~ I hear her scream and hug jamie. The guy walks in.~you know the deal. Now let me do it or you will die.~ he says and grabs jamie. She nods quickly and looks at me and I see what to do.~ touch her and I will kill you~ I say and move between the guy and Jalynn.~chose to let me mess with her or kill jamie.~ he says and laughs. ~i chose( and look at the little girl) to battle her for the protection of her.~ I say. Jamie and Jalynn look shocked.~he broke a tank bullet with his bare hands,~ I hear jamie say. I see him charge at me. I instantly slice him in half. (Y/n) wins!!!! I hear cheers from everybody.~this is bad~ jamie said.~why~ I ask.~cause you have to date or I will be killed by my grandfather.~ Jalynn replies. I looked shocked.~ I decide to...~

P.S. I love leaving people on cliffhangers. Bye guys and gals. You can tell I will make a female reader x zombie thing so dont worry or I can have it male on male or female on female. Those are cool and gays and lesbians make cute couples.