The Wedding Part 1

Four months later (making Sarah 7 months old) it was a day before their wedding. They still had Sarah. Turns out she was an orphan, the social services said they would find her a home but Ziva refused. She had grown attached. So as soon as they were married they could finalize her adoption.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Tony said kissing her.

"I do not want to wait for tomorrow." She said.

"Me either." He said stroking her cheek.

"Tony come on let's go." McGee called.

"One minute McGee." Tony yelled.

"Are you sure you're fine with keeping Sarah by yourself tonight?" He asked her.

"Yes Tony. We will be fine." Ziva said bouncing Sarah in her arms.

Tony kissed Sarah's head, and then kissed her one more then before she pushed him out the door.

"Abby he is gone now." Ziva said.

"Yay!" Abby sang pulling Ziva's dress out of the bag.

"So what is Sarah wearing?" Abby asked.

"This. Tony actually picked it out for her." Ziva said showing her the little pink champagne dress.

"That's so cute! Tony really picked that out?" she asked.

"Yes I was surprised. Even got her little shoes to match." Ziva said picking them up.

"Wow." Abby said.

"Sarah no." Ziva said taking the plastic bag away.

"So y'all are keeping her?" Abby asked.

"Yes. Tony and I talked about it and decided we wanted to." Ziva said wiping the drool off her mouth.

"It's crazy but she looks just like you." Abby said.

"Tony said that the other day." Ziva laughed.

"Seriously though it's almost as if she was biologically yours." Abby explained.

"She even has the curls." Ziva murmured.

They talked a little longer and then the door bell rang.

"That'll be the food." Abby said.

She came back with an armful of Chinese food.

"Jenny should be here soon yes?" Ziva asked.

"Yeah she should be." Abby said.

"Come here tateleh." Ziva said picking Sarah up.

"Can she eat any of this?" Abby asked.

"Not yet." Ziva said buckling Sarah in her high chair and grabbing a jar of baby food out of the cabinet.

"That looks very runny, and gross." Abby said watching as Ziva gave Sarah chicken and vegetables.

"I made Tony try it one time. Just to make sure it was okay." Ziva giggled.

"How'd that go?" Abby asked.

"He spit it out." Ziva said causing them both to laugh.

"Ziva? Abby?" They heard Jenny call.

"In the kitchen." Abby yelled back.

"Hello girls." Jenny said walking in.

"Hello Jenny." Ziva said.

"Hi sweetie. Ew what is she eating?" Jenny asked eyeing the mushy goop with disgust.

"Chicken and vegetables." Ziva said giving Sarah the last bite.

She walked to the sink and washed out the little dish and spoon.

"Mama." Sarah said reaching out for Ziva.

Ziva froze, staring at Sarah with wide eyes. Abby squealed and Jenny smiled.

"We'll pick her up." Jenny laughed seeing Ziva's stunned face.

"Mama." Sarah said again straining to reach for Ziva.

Ziva smiled and pulled her out of her high chair.

"That is right Sarah. Mama." Ziva said happily twirling her around.

Abby pulled out her phone and Sarah kept saying Mama.

She sent it to Tony and he was calling within five minutes.

Ziva smiled and answered the phone.

"Hello Tony." Ziva said.

"She said her first word! And I missed it!" He said, whining.

"I was shocked at first. I just stood there staring at her." Ziva admitted.

"I'm coming back I want to see this." Tony said.

"No. Go have fun with McGee as Gibbs. You can see it tomorrow." Ziva giggled.

"No fair." Tony pouted.

"Stop being a baby." She said playfully.

"I love you. Sarah too." Tony said.

"We love you too." Ziva said ending the call.

"Well aren't y'all just too adorable!" Abby gushed.

"Oh he is just whining. He wanted to come back to see her talk." Ziva laughed.

"It's a big milestone." Jenny murmured stroking Sarah's cheek fondly.

"Well Sarah that was adorable but now it's time for games and fun!" Abby squealed excitedly causing Sarah to giggle.

Meanwhile Tony was on his way to Gibbs's place.

"Tony why are you being all whiny now?" McGee asked.

"Sarah said her first word and Ziva won't let me come to see her talk." He pouted.

"Oh you'll be wishing she wouldn't have said her first word soon." Gibbs laughed.

"What did she say?" McGee asked. Tony smiled and handed him his phone.

"Mama." They heard Sarah's little voice say.

"Ha! Kid didn't say daddy first. Kelly didn't either." Gibbs said with a smile, then realized what he said and his smile vanished.

"We'll get to that soon enough." Tony said awkwardly noticing his boss's sudden discomfort.

"So what are we doing tonight? Nothing too crazy. Ziva would kill me if I showed up tomorrow hung over." Tony said.

"That's why I'm here DiNozzo. I have orders to keep you from going too far." Gibbs said with a smirk.

"Yikes." Tony muttered.

"It'll be great Tony. We've got a whole list of things Abby gave us." McGee said pulling the list out of his pocket.

"Yeah Abby planning something isn't making me feel safe anymore." Tony said cautiously.