Paris

"Hey Ziva wanna go out to eat? There's this cute little restaurant that I'd love to take you to." Tony begged.

"Fine Tony I will go with you." Ziva said humorously.

He hugged her happily and ran off to get ready.

"Seriously you would think he was a teenage girl." Ziva mumbled.

She let her hair fall in their natural curls, the way she know Tony loved. And put on a strapless white dress, that ended just at the middle of their thigh. She added a pair of brown satrapy heels and move on to her make up.

It was very basic. Just some mascara and a little bit of lip gloss. She hated wearing a lot of make up. It made her feel like a Barbie.

Once Tony came out of the bathroom he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Whoa. Ziva you look...beautiful." He said in awe.

"Why thank you Tony. What is the American saying, you clean up nice yes?" She asked.

"Yeah you got that one right." Tony said with a million dollar smile.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

They headed out for their night on the town. Making it to the beautiful little restaurant.

Tony ordered mushroom ravioli, while Ziva ordered a salad.

"What would you have to drink ma'am?" The waiter asked.

"We'll have the best whine you have." Tony said before Ziva could answer. The waiter nodded and hurried off to get it.

"Tony that will cost a fortune." Ziva protested.

"You're worth it Ziva." He said smiling.

The waiter came back with an expensive looking bottle of whine.

Tony thanked him and poured himself and Ziva a class.

They drank the whine and ate their food until they were content and began the walk back to the hotel under a blanket of stars.

They made small talk for the majority of the walk. Walking closely to one another. Every now and then Tony wild "accidentally" brush his hand against her's to see her reaction.

Ziva of course had caught on and captured his hand in her's the next time he did it.

He smiled and brought her hand up to his lips and placed a gentle kiss.

Once they made it back to the hotel room they were laughing and then the one thing happened that they never would have thought to happen.

Tony pulled Ziva into him by her waist and panted a soft kiss on her lips.

She melted into him and wrapped her hands around his neck.

Once they broke apart Tony smiled.

"I've been waiting a long time to do that Ms. David." He said huskily.

"So have I." She said pulling him into another kiss.

He backed her up until her back was against the wall. Kissing her deeply.

They made their wait to the bed and Tony slipped Ziva's dress off.

He marveled in the beauty of her body.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked her.

"I would not be here if I was not sure Tony." She said as he captured her into another passionate kiss.