Three // Part Two

Depuis le début

"That's it." He said sounding like a parent who was mad at their children. He grabbed my forearm and walked me to the bed. I smiled at the action, I can't believe he's just gonna forget what I said and fu.ck me. Maybe he'll just fu.ck me really rough.

I figured I was wrong though when he sat at the end of the bed and pulled me down so I was laying across his lap. Stomach to thighs.

"What are you doing Zayn?"

"What's my name again?"

"Uh, Zayn?" I questioned. I mean that is his name so why was he asking me? He smacked my a.ss at my answer though. I gasped at the pain that was coursing threw my bottom. He had smacked me hard, enough to at least leave a red mark that would last awhile. I was surprised though when I felt myself liking it after the pain subsided.

"No princess. I'll ask again, what is my name?" I racked my brain until I remember one of my post, well many were I would call Zayn daddy. Oh, oh. That's why he's been calling me princess today.

"Um, daddy?" I questioned. God I hope I'm right or this will be so awkward. Can you imagine being wrong and accidentally calling your boyfriend, or fu.ck buddy in my shoes, daddy? Goodness that's awkward, even more so if he hates it and thinks I'm a weirdo.

"Good boy." I blushed. It made me happy to know I was pleasing him. Da.mn I'm so submissive. "Now I'm going to punish you. You were late today, making me wait for you for many hours, you were with another boy all day today instead of being with me and you decided to smart mouth me when I was asking you a question." He exclaimed all the bad things I did today. I wanted to bite back telling him I didn't know he was going to be here and I'm aloud to be with who I want, but decided against it knowing I would be even more punished.

"How are you going to punish me, daddy?" I asked innocently, looking up into his eyes. Maybe if I look really cute he won't punish me? Yeah I don't think so. At least I try.

"Oh baby boy, you're getting spanked fifteen times with my hand." He exclaimed, looking down at me hungrily, almost like he's been waiting for so long to do this. He seemed happy to do this too. Me though? I'm internally freaking out. I mean, fifteen spanks?? This is rubbish! I sighed and layed my head face down on the mattress.

"I want you to count for me and look at me when you do. Okay, princess?" He asked. I looked back up at him and nodded. He smiled down at me, starting to lift my dress up my back so he had full access to my a.ss. He kept my panties on and groped me. I now realize he must really love my a.ss. I mean it's all he ever plays with. I don't blame him though, my a.ss is out of this world.

(Can we just imagine this is Louis and there is a bigger booty because hers isn't as amazing as Lou's)

Smack. I squirmed, arching my back at the pain that hit my a.ss. He squeezed my a.ss after he noticed I wasn't counting. "O-One." I counted uneasily. I wasn't expecting it really. His smacks hurt but it was bearable at least.

Smack. "Two."

Smack. "Three."

Smack smack smack. "F-Four. Five. Six."

Smack. "Seven."

And that's how it went while he smacked my a.ss for punishment. He would smack my a.ss then wait until I counted and here and there smack me more than once. I sighed in relieve once he was finished. My butt was hurting so badly now. It was probably super red too. I got up off his lap and straddled him into a hug. I needed comfort after being punished.

I felt bad. I was being a bad boy. I shouldn't have left. I shouldn't be hanging around other boys when I have Zayn. He probably hates me now. He won't want to be around me now.

I started to cry in Zayn's arms as my thoughts consumed me. God I'm such a crybaby. No wonder he doesn't want me.

"Oh no, what's wrong baby boy?" Zayn asked, holding me close. He rubbed my back soothingly, but it didn't help that much.

"I was bad. You probably hate me now. I'm so sorry daddy!" I cried even harder. I hate being a disappoint to him already.

"Oh God no, baby. I could never hate you. It's all okay now, I forgive you. You just needed to be punished so you won't do what you did again." He soothed me. His words made me feel better. I felt less bad now but that feeling will still be there.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"It's okay baby, I promise. Do you want to cuddle and watch a movie? We can watch any movie you like." He offered. I pulled away from him, smiling widely.

"Really? You promise we can watch whatever I want?" I asked to make sure.

"Of course baby boy."

"Yay! You're the bestest daddy ever!" I exclaimed jumping off his lap. I ran downstairs to our shelves of movies and searched for a movie. After skimming through many movies, I found Finding Dory. I ran back upstairs happy to find a good movie for me and him to watch. I know it's a children's movie but it's very dear to me. This is my childhood right here.

I placed the movie in the DVD player and started the movie. I went back to my bed, which already had Zayn laying down on, and jumped next to Zayn. I cuddled up to his chest while he placed his arms around me, one around my head and one across my stomach. The movie started playing, making Zayn laugh at the title.

"Really, baby? Finding Dory?" He asked, laughing at me. I lightly smack his chest for laughing at me.

"Don't be mean, daddy. This movie is amazing."

"Whatever you say, princess." I smiled at the nickname and began to watch the movie on the TV screen. This was perfect really, being able to have a nice time with him even without the s.ex. I loved it so much.