chapter one: am i stupid!!!!!

I finally found a store with some food in it. I walk in and hear a sudden growl.~right NOW!!!!~ I screamed in my head. I draw out a knife and held it close. I saw who growled. This female zombie was pushed against the wall by other male zombies.(zombies in this story or almost exactly like humans only my carnivorous!) I see her tear up while one guy starts to try to reach for her. I slice his hand off and kick him away. She falls to the floor, still in pain. I quickly pick her up and dash away. I make it to an area that looked all to familiar. It was where your hide out was. I notice her looking around at things. I put her down and locked the door. She looked at me scared. ~hello~ I said kindly. ~why did you help me, to torture me?~ She asked and moved back. I hear bangs on the door. I walk up to the door and look out the window to see another female zombie. I open the door and hide behind it. ~Are you okay!?~ She asked and walks in. I close the door and stand at it. The girl turns around and jumps back, by her friend. ~hey, and your name is?~ I ask to be kind. ~emily~ she replies, shivering. ~ and I am Jamie!~ the girl I saved adds. ~cold?~ I ask and toss a blanket. She thanks me and covers up. I pass one to Emily too and she covers up. ~where is that brat Jamie at?~ you hear someone ask. ~ I know you are in there, come on out and I will take it easy on you, NOT!~ he laughs. ~why won't he leave me alone? I dont like him!~ I hear Jamie say. I open the door and hide behind it. He walks in. ~ one more step and you will die!~ I say and pull my sword out. He laughs and grabs Jamie. I slice his arm off and shove him to the ground. ~ kill him~ the guy shouts at his friends. I slice one in half and stab the other. I aim my sword at his head. ~ want to die! Leave her alone or I will personally see to it you die painfully!~ I growl at him. He grabs at her skirt and I slice his hand of and smash it. He screams loudly and I stab his head. She looks at me in fear and excitement. ~dont kill us~ Emily sequels in fright. I look at her and throw my sword at...

I know it is short and on top of that, a cliffhanger. But I want to make y'all wait and comment where the sword went.