Chapter 1

A/N:

I'm using Melanie's name even though her name in the story is Cry Baby, just in case you get confused. Her nickname is still Cry Baby in this story.

-Melanie-

"Melanie!" My big brother Trent shouted outside my room.

I groan and put my pillow over my head.

"Melanie get up! You're going to make mom mad again!" I heard him say while knocking on the door. 

"Since when is she never mad?" I said lifting the pillow off my head.

"Melanie I'm serious! Just get up. You're not going to die." He said with an annoyed tone.

"Fine okay!" I said finally pulling myself out of bed. I grip the corner of the sheets and threw the blanket off and shifted to the side to sit up and stretch. I looked over at the clock and it was almost 7. School starts at 8. I grab my phone and check the few notifications I had, and finally get myself out of bed to get ready for the day.

 I grab my phone and check the few notifications I had, and finally get myself out of bed to get ready for the day

"This was Melanie Adele Martinez. She was timid, Diverse, and mostly Heavyhearted. She wasn't like all the other girls in the neighborhood. She had soft, silky half blonde and half black dyed hair. To her beautiful chestnut brown eyes. Her lightly flushed pink cheeks. With a little gap between her two front teeth. And along with that, She had colorful, admirable tattoos along her arms down and alongside her thighs to her ankles. She was really something else. She was unique. But it was charming.

I walked over to my closet and looked through my clothes. "Hm...What should I wear?" I said while resting my chin on my knuckles. "Ugh, what does it matter. I'll never be noticed a day in my life. Especially not by Johnny.."

"Johnny was the most handsome boy in the entire school, all the girls dreamed of being his one and only. Melanie thought she never had a chance with the oh so lovely Johnny

I kept looking, looking, and looking, until I finally found my beautiful pastel yellow spaghetti strapped dress. Then I walked over to my drawer and pulled out some white stockings for my legs and pulled out my favorite black jelly sandals.

I throw my clothes on my bed and skip down the hallway to my bathroom. I strip off my clothes and step into the shower still shivering, I felt much better as the warm water flowed all over me while rubbing shampoo through my hair. I wash the rest of the conditioner out of my hair and slowly turned the faucet to the right to turn it off. I step out of the shower and trembled as I wrapped the towel over me to dry the rest of the water off. Once I finally dried off I slid on my fuzzy robe and tied it around my waist. Then I decided to do my makeup for the day.

 I apply some luscious red lipstick over my soft, pink lips. Filled in my eyebrows with a dark shade of pink eye shadow. Some light chocolate brown eye shadow for the crease of my eye. Applied some dark, black mascara to my lashes,  and a little rose-tinted blush for my smooth, pallid cheeks.