Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own the Phantom of the Opera, the musical or the movie. I only own my OC's- Taylor, Nate, and Bridget.

I'd also like to thank and give credit to GJ87654321 for helping me with this book and letting me reference their book Red Rose Thorn, which is amazing btw!

I also had a polyvore account for my books, but have realized Polyvore is down and so there's a new website called ShopLook.com that I have backed my sets into and will be in production of the new! With the same account name- OConner1940

Enjoy!

I sat down on what I assumed my bed and thought. Why is this so familiar showing up in the 2004 film? Why does it seem like it's happened before?

I sit there pondering for a moment. Then it hits me. The book Red Rose Thorn By:GJ87654321 . How could I have not thought of this sooner? And then it hit me again. He's here! The Phantom of the Opera! ERIK!

Now suddenly excited at my masked mistake, I look around the beige room that has three single beds along with two other chests at the end of two out of the three beds. Each bed has white sheets on it. I look at the windows that have large brown curtains and a single vanity between the two windows. Not bad at all for a dorm in an Opera House. I went through a chest Raoul brought that is apparently mine. I grabbed a dark red silk gown and found a corset in the bottom.

Well let's figure this thing out. As if on time in walked Madame Giry.

"Do you need assistance dear?" She asked noticing my confusion.

"Um, yes that'd be wonderful, I was never........properly taught how to wear a corset." I explained.

"Ah, yes, father's girl. I see. Let me help you" she offered smiling.

As I slip out of my lavender dress and into the corset she closed the door and walked over to me. She positioned me so I could see what she was doing trough the mirror. Then helped me slide on the red dress.

"There you go dear" she replied in her strong French accent.

"Merci, Madame." I countered.

She left the room while I was brushing my brown, curly hair at the vanity and I decided to leave my hair down.

I walked out of the room down to the auditorium. I snicker slightly in amusement as I recall that Raoul and I are sitting in Box 5. The Phantom's box.

Raoul and I are sitting in the box and Christine comes on stage in her gorgeous white gown with her hair down. The same outfit as the movie. Im beyond ecstatic I get to witness it in person. At the edge of the stage I notice the woman that listens to Christine sing, to go tell Carlotta if she was good or not. And then she starts to sing.

"Think of me, think of me fondly, when we've said goodbye! Remember me, once in awhile, promise me you'll try.
When you find that, once again, you long to take your heart back and be free. If you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.
We never said our love was evergreen, or as unchanging as the sea, but if you can still remember, stop and think of me. Think of all the things we've shared and seen.
Don't think about the way things might have been. Think of me, think of me waking, silent and resigned. Imagine me, trying too hard to push you from my mind.
Recall those days, look back on all those times, think of all the things we'll never do. There will never be a day, when I don't think of you......"