Part 3

Delicious oriental fumes had woke me from my nap I had decided to go back to sleep for rest but my hunger got the best of my needs. I could hear a similar vague happy humming coming from down the hall..

Allowing myself up on my elbows slowly and completely sore, I looked at the wires connected to me and sighed. The hoodie I had on was off, only in a tank top I felt bare.

"Ye.. Yeah, Pink Guy is cooking." The rough-deep voice said quietly only making me turn around to the professor. His hands played with some medicine bottles and papers, not sparing me a glance.

After a while with no reply, he asked "Do you like dumplings?"

"I-I never really had it before.."

"Ohoho... You will love it.."

"It smells nice.. u-uh.. Frank?"

"What?"

I shifted to the side, my eyes wondering his workstation.

"I was wondering if I could get up, and have my hoodie back?"

He stared at me for a moment, getting up and drifting to my side bed. With no words, his hands started messing with the wires and slowly undid it all. "You are lucky Pink guy saved you, ya know that right?"

I looked away but nodded silently, his masculine scent strong. Before I indulge, he left myside and went for my black hoodie to give to me.

"I guess you can come out if you are capable enough." He'd watch as I dressed myself back into my hoodie, finally feeling safe. I slowly put weight my feet, completely sore, to the point where Frank had to wrap his arm around my waist and help.

"Thankyou.. Frank."

"Kiwi, call me Papa."

I instantly blushed and looked away. "O-Okay."

"Now, let's go eat."