Prologue

Hey guys, starting a new fanfic, I hope you will enjoy!

Pt 1

I hadn't meant to upset the darklord.. But it couldn't of been helped. I was one of the few remaining humans in Realm 6.2 that knew of our Dark lord, and with this came a sacrifice. When I did not oblige to the request of Chinchin; consequences were naturally meant to happen.

"I'd rather die then give myself up.." I whispered shakily, on the ground, weakened by his very might.

"Orewa Ochinchin ga daisuke nandayo..."(You made your bed, now lie in it, faggot...)

The black figure lifted his palm, the very essence riddled with the remains of his past life. He was just about to send me off to his realm, but a pink figure approached hurriedly on his four ligaments. "ahhhhHYOOO, fuk u mang!"

"Hugh!Orewa ohchinchinughhh?!"
(who invited this fucking nerd?!)

I stared wide eyed, vertigo vision disallowing me to see clearly. The Pink Figure groaned loudly in defense, opposing Chin Chin's actions.

"Orewa."
(lol I really don't care.)

"Hahaha!ディックの領主!"

Another man with a glasses and a hat stood beside the Pink form, my thoughts now rambled in clusters, I eventually decide to shut my eyes. Chin Chin was attempting me to go into a slumber and atlas I couldn't it fight anymore.. All I could hear was sporadic noises.

"OREWAOCHINCHINGADAISUKENANDAYO!"
(LOOK THE FAGGOT RETARD IS FUCKING TALKING.)

"NnnyEEAasss."

"cen sombodygivemethep0ssypls"

"Ore......ochinch....nan-..dayo."

My conscious slowly faded into the after life...