Chapter 15

Killian

1 month ago

I was still cuffed to these bloody chains. The queens words kept replaying in my head. 'Brace yourself for the worst' I already knew what she was talking about. Something I never want or wanted to become. The man I used to be but worse. Of course I didn't know what to expect. Only expect how i will act not interact. I just kept thinking and thinking. Then it something crossed my mind. Why did Regina want to turn me into this dark one ? Was it to harm Emma? Oh no Emma. I could never hurt her. My thoughts were interrupted by the queen and her black knights.

"Its time." she said with her evil smirk.

I only did one thing Regina said to do and that was brace myself. And in a blink of in eye I was gone.

***

I woke groggily. Everything I saw was blurry. Once I was more focused. Then I remembered. The experience was a nightmare. It was insane. I knew what I had become now. And theres no going back. I was standing on a strange surface. and wearing this strange clothing(picture above). Bloody hell why am I Wearing so much of it. I waved my hands around and i wore all black and my hair changed also. And my rings were all black.

Once I was different

Once I was different. I remembered that experience again. This time I knew why I was so filled with hatred. And I needed revenge for what they have done and said.

Flashback.

Once I had entered this pitch black room Regina sent me in I was chained once again Seconds later darkness surrounded me. And flashbacks came flying around me. Milah's heart being crushed. My brother dying in my arms. Meeting Emma. And then seeing her parents. And seeing her father full of hatred. Telling her these horrible things and saying things about pirates. Then her mother replacing her ! bloody hell. Once everything went black again I blacked out.

Flashback over.

I knew what I had to do and it must be done.
***
Present day

Emma.

I woke up sitting up beside a tree. My horse and supplies were gone. 'What the hell' I thought. I tried to get up but my hand was tied to the tree. I tried pulling free but no use. I sighed. I knew theres was no escaping.

"Don't bother tugging on that rope you could hurt yourself. " I shot my head up and saw a man. He had a light brown hair color and was curly. He wore black knight armor, and had bow and arrows hanging around his shoulder.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Im pretty sure you know who went me" I nodded. "Thats good i guess. Well she sent me to kill you. She knows what your trying to do miss swan." Of course she knew I thought. She the freaking evil queen who has freaking magic. The man got out a knife twirling it around as if he was ready to stab me.

"Wait, before you kill me. Can you give this to Regina." I said handing him a letter. I knew this was going to happen Regina isn't as smart as you think she is. So i wrote something to her. The man took it and began reading. As he was reading it a couple tears slipped down his cheek. Didn't know he was emotional. Once he was done reading it he put it in his pocket and grabbed the knife and I knew what was next I closed my eyes and waited. Once I opened my eyes again he was cutting a piece of baboon?

"Wait I don't understand. "

"Take this and blow it if you need help. Ill know. "

"Why are you doing this Regina can Kill you if you come back empty handed."

"She asked for your blood on the knife, Ill get it from a deer or something. "

"Wait! if its just blood just cut my arm a bit It will just be a scratch. "

" Im not going to do that. "

"She can easily see if its my blood or not please let me help you helped me. "

He nodded and cut my arm just enough so the knife had blood on it. It wasn't bad I just wrapped it and I was fine.

"Thank you. " He said and I replied with a smile.

"Sorry to ask but why did Regina sent you?"

"She wanted this dark one to finish the job, but thought she saved him for something else. " I gulped. "So she found me and made an offer. If i killed you she would protect the wolves."

"What do you mean protect the wolves ?"

"They were in danger. People kept killing them. Also Wolves were always by my side like brothers to me I couldn't risk losing them. No one really was ever there for me. They're all I have. They're my family." I felt bad for him. He must have had a rough life.

"Im so sorry to hear that. If you ever need someone you know Im here. " He smiled widely and nodded.

"Well I better get going. Good luck I hope you find what your looking For. And please be careful. Who knows If you will come across the dark one he's dangerous. "

"Alright, and thank you. Good luck to you also. " As he was walking away I realized I never caught his name.

"I never caught your name!" I shouted. He turned around and faced me.

"Graham!"

"Emma!" He waved and he was gone. This Is going to be one heck of a journey I thought.

****

Phew long chapter. Just know you can see this story is totally different. Killian is seeking revenge on Emma's parents and the death of his brother and well you get the point. I cant wait for Emma and Killian to cross paths ;) Its gonna be crazy. Next chapter will be Grahams pov.