Hi baby... what you doing? (y/n and mikey)

(y/c)-your country
(e/c)-eye colour

Y/N pov
It was around 3:00pm in (y/c) and you were eating some pizza,well a lot of pizza. You were waiting for your boyfriend, micheal clifford, to come back from tour. You knew that you had put on weight but you didn"t think he would mind. As you stuffed your chubby face with pizza you hadn't heard the door open and close.

Mikeys pov
I got in the taxi waiting to go and see my beautiful girlfriend Y/N. I walk up to the front door to be greated by the smell of pizza. It was a pepperoni,chicken and chesse,what can you say i know my pizza. I walked in the room to see her shoveling loads of pizza in her face. "Hi baby... what you doing?"

Y/N pov
"Hi baby... what you doing?". My bresthing stopped "shit" you said to yourself. You realised that you hadn't answered his question "just eating a pepperoni, chicken and chesse pizza," you said trying to not make eye contact. "Can i have a slice?"Mikey asked you. You were about to say yes but then you realised that you had eaten all of the, extra large,pizza. "Sory babe none left" you said.

Mikey pov
"Sory babe none left" what the hell she never could even finish a medium pizza nevermind a extra large. I looked down at her stomach to notice that it was not so small and flat but big and rounded. It looked so perfect ( you see what i did there ) i could fell my pants tighten. "Shit!" I murmer to myself. Don't think about how fucking sexy she looks right now.

Y/N pov
I see him look down at my pudgy body then he stares at my belly. I hear him say 'shit' to himself, i fell the tears building up in my eyes i really didn't think that he would judge me for my weight gain. I ran as fast as i could, witch wasn't very fast due to my giant pizza stuffing, i ran to our bedroom and quietly cry to myself under the covers.

Mikey pov
As i stare at the sexy goddess in front of me i look up at her beautiul face to see that her beautiful (e/c) had tears building up in them. Then she ran up the stairs crying up a storm. I think why she could be crying then i realised that when i was stareing at her curvy body and swore , she must of thought that i was disgusted by her body. God Mikey you are so fucking stupid, she thinks that i am a total dick head. I walk up the stairs to hear her quiet sobs from under the covers. I strip down to my boxers and get under the cover cuddling her soft fluffy body. I start to rub her belly and she moans at the action.

Y/N
Mikey soon joind me after the tears have calmed down a bit. He cuddles up to my plush body, he then starts to rub my belly. I moaned at this contact. Then i start blushing as he kisses my chubby cheeks "you know i think you looks even sexier now that you are not paper thin. In fact i think that you should eat more so we can add to your plump body." He fed you a chocolate and after you were stuffed to the limit you were rewarded with a treat. (I think you know what that treat was)

Any way that was the first part please fell free to ask me questions (within reason) and requested. Bye love you all. X