Italy Here We Come!

A/N- Hey guys! So this is the next chapter. Sorry for possibly bad Grammar and Spelling. And slight OOC. 

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

"Japenese"

"Italian"

'Thoughts'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna's POV-

"Now, before we take the Italian test, we will have a verbal review. I will ask everyone a question in Italian and you will answer in Italian." Dino said. "Let's start off. Isemsu, how are you today?" Then Isemsu replied in a very accented tone, "I am doing well." 

So basically it's the end of the week and we are about to take the Italian exams. While Dino is going down the list of students, asking each of them not so difficult questions, I am practically zoning out. This week was horrible, I am just glad that Dino didn't really care if I fell asleep in his class since he knows I already know the criteria. As I continue thanking my self I hear Yamamto's name get called out. 

"Yamamoto, did you enjoy the week?" Dino asked in Italian. "Ya, Sure did. Maa Maa, but I think Tsuna is panicking." Eveyone just stared at him in awe. Yamamoto just answered in flawless Italian, with only a little hint of an accent in hs voice. 

"Just as we excepted of Yamamoto." One of Takeshi's fangirls said. "Yeah!" Another said, while the majority of the girls just nodded in agreement. He continued down the list Until he reached Gokudera.

"Well we all know that Gokedera is Italian so he will do perfect." A Fangirl explained. 

"Gokudera, what are you going to do before the trip?" Dino asked. "I am going to help the Tenth pack!" He said excitedly. I just sweat dropped. Then Dino continued with the majority of the class having heavy accents or average accents, with a few exceptions of Chrome, Gokudera, Yamamoto, and surprisingly Kyoko. 

Then there is me. My name was finally called and all the heads in the room turned towards me as I stood up ready for the question. I am sure they are waiting for a chance to make fun of me.

"Tsuna, how is Nana?" Dino asked. "Mama, is fine. I am sure that she would want to have you over for dinner tonight if you don't mind." I said fluently. "Oh, I would love to your mother's cooking is the best!" Dino replied getting a hungry look in his eyes. I just smiled and responded again, "Anyway, I think we should stop because my classmates are watching and they look like they are gonna catch flies." To say that they were surprised is an understatement, they were flabbergasted. Dame-Tsuna just spoke fluent Italian without even a hint of an accent, even more fluent then Gokudera, and he is Italian!

"That's Jyuudaime for you!" Gokudera said with a smug look on his face. 

"No. freaking. Way." Kaneda Osamu said. (I think that is how you spell it.) Then almost all the students started talking about how that happened. Tsuna was being asked a lot of questions, but thankfully he was saved by Dino. 

"Okay, now time to take the test!" He said excitedly, but then all the classmates groaned. Dino continued to pass out the tests, and people were looking frightened at the test. I looked at the test, and saw that it was one of Reborn's tests. That's way everyone looks scared. I have a feeling some people will die inside. Tsuna then started the test and finished it easily, but a lot of people kept on looking at him so he pretended to take the test. 

After an hour, everyone was finished with the test. We al turned it in and everyone looked exhausted, everyone except the Vongola crew. The Lunch bell rang, but before anyone could move, Reboyama walked into the class. "I will grade the test's during the lunch period, you guys will get it back after lunch." He said and everyone was becoming anxious.