Plate full of jealousy

I roll over to glance at my phone. The time reads 9:03. A text also from Lauren saying breakfast is downstairs. I get up and brush my hair before skipping down the stairs. Already down there is all of my roommates, sitting at the island. In unison they all say good morning to me.

       Lauren hands me a plate filled with avocado toast, eggs, and some Berrys. "Thanks mom!" I yell. There are only two seats left. One beside Jenn and Arden, the other beside Arden and the end of the table. I choose to sit next to just Arden. I can't bare to sit next to Jenn. Too much hurt. She'll never know though.

        "Well guys I'm going out with Alyx, my uber is here bye!" Jenn tells us. Everyone says bye except me, I pretend not to hear as I wash my dish off and put it in the dish washer. Jenn had came out a few months ago, but only to her friends. Whenever she did, my feelings for Jenn became more alive than ever. But I never told her.

      No one new I was bi sexual except cat and Arden. I just wasn't ready for everyone in my life to know. The only reason I told them is whenever we all went to Vegas for our birthday, I had gotten drunk and sad and I told them that I was bisexual. Which they, were surprised but 100% supportive.

      Everyone in the house all decide to move back in together. Me and Jenn had made up at vidcon. So we saw this as in opportunity to go back to the old times. But everything was different now. My feelings for Jenn were so much stronger, I was single now, and Jenn was out of the closet, and not single.

        There wasn't much to do today, just filming a ask Andrea. Around 7 pm I hear the door open. I turn around from the couch and watch Jenn walk in with a few bags from Ralph's. "Ooh Goodies!" Arden says, getting up from the couch and prancing over to the counter. I walk over a few seconds after to help Jenn and Arden put the groceries away. I only look at Jenn for a second to give her a slight smile.

          "Woahh, wicked hickey" Arden says pointing at it, as Jenn takes off her leather jacket. "What?" Jenn says startled that it was visible. I looked at the hickey in awe. "Damn" I mutter. At this point anger is pulsing through my veins. The hickey is pretty big, and thinking about the person who did it to her, only makes me more jealous. "You and Alyx must've had a hell of a time" Arden says, joke fully nudging me. "Yeah" I force myself to laugh. I had to get out of here before I punched something.