Male Reader X Armin

Your POV

I run through the woods near the mental asylum. I just broke out. I have to find him.. He lived somewhere here, right? I know he did. I can hear the alarms go wild as the guards try to catch me. Joke on them, I'm an amazing runner. The guards yell my name as I jump on to a tree. I climb higher and higher until I'm right on top of a thich branch. I jump on it, panting. I better not be caught or I'll be very very angry. I shake my fist towards the sky before giggling.

"SUBJECT 47!!", some guard yells. [Do you get the reference?]

"GET BACK HERE!!", other guard yells.

I giggle as they run past me, flashing their flashlights around the place.

"Morons.", I say before looking around.

Now I can see his house better! Not on the right~ Not on the left~ Maybe upwards~ I giggle and look down. Where was it again.. Ah! Behind! I turn around and immediately see smoke coming from a chimney. Yay~ I grin and jump down from the tree. I giggle and start running that way, slouching down a little in case more guards decide to search for me. I'm coming for you Armin! Haha, how perverted.

"Armin, Armin, Armin, Armin..", I keep muttering his name out loud while increasing my speed.

I see Armin walk around the house, singing to himself. I smile. I really miss his singing. I run in front of the door and knock on it.
I hear a small squeak making me chuckle. I can hear him run to the door before slamming it open.
Immediately I lift him up in my arms, kicking the door shut, so the guards won't see us.

"I missed you so much, Armin.", I say, tightening my hold on him.

He wraps his arms around my neck tightly.

"[M-M/N].. Y-You're here..", he says.

I chuckle, pulling away from his neck to look in his beautiful sea blue eyes. Small tears on the corners of his eyes look like diamonds..

"i love you, Armin.", I say, smiling sweetly at him.

"I-I love you too.", he says.

= = = = = = = = =

I'm really really sorry I'm barely updating anymore. My anxiety has been getting worse and it's starting to get really difficult to relax..
But hopefully it'll stop soon, right