Double Date? Part 2

--Luka's POV--

I felt kinda bad because I made Miku jealous. I picked up one of the munchkin cats who were walking around the room. I wonder if Miku and I can adopt one of them... I really want one too.. I'll ask her when she comes back. I looked down at the one I was petting. on her name tag, it said her name was Ichigo. She was white, with gray paws. Ironically, Miku and Aphmau came back a little afterwards. "Miku! Hey!" I smiled at her. "I'm sorry for earlier. She was one of the people I went to college with, and she works here." Miku just stared at me. Aphmau and Aaron saw the akwardness in between us. "Hey Miku! How about this kitty! Her name is Ichigo!" Aphmau was holding Ichigo up so Miku could see her. "Awww! She's adorable!♥" Miku said. "I was actually thinking of adopting the little cutie before we leave here." I said. "That's a great idea!" Aphmau said.

--Yuki's POV--

"KEI! They're thinking of adopting one of the cats!" I told KEI through my phone. "That's fine, actually. I was thinking that we needed a little furry friend around here!" KEI said back. "All right! I'll call you if anything else happens." I said. "Bye Cloudy!" KEI said. Cloudy was his pet name for me. "Ok, Kekekeke." (A/N: JUST GUESS ;D)

--Back to Luka's POV--

The waiter finally came over to our table. I ordered a chai tea latte, Miku ordered bubble tea, which was green tea flavored, since they didn't have a leek flavor. Aphmau and Aaron were sharing an arrangement of sushi. "Wait! Sir? i have a question. Can I adopt one of the cats?" I asked him. "Yes, you may. Which one would you like?" He asked me. "May I please take Ichigo?" When I said Ichigo's name, her ears perked up, and she meowed. "Yes, here are her adoption forms.

The adoption forms looked like this:

Cat's Name:

Ichigo

Birth date:

10/30/11

Signature:

____________________________

I wrote my full name in my best cursive handwriting, and the waiter said, "You can get her pet carrier at the end of your visit here." 

----------------------------------------------Timeskip----Brought to you by-------Ichigo and The Muchkin Cats----

We walked out of the cafe, Ichigo in hand. It was only a five minute walk back to the hotel. Aphmau broke the silcence by saying, "Hey guys? Does it seem like we're being followed or something?" She said. "It's probably Cloud. KEI always sends her after us wherever we go. Cloud, if you're there come out!" I yelled. Cloud eventually stepped out of the alleyway she was in. She was 5'8, with light blue hair, gray eyes, and a trench coat. "Sorry for following, Ms. Megurine, and Ms. Hatsune. KEI wanted me to follow you for safety."Cloud looked at the pavement. "Cloud, it's ok, and just call me Luka, and Miku, well, Miku." I smiled at her. "Now, how about we head back to the hotel?" I asked, as we started walking again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Kawaii!♥

-Kat/Luka