Double Date? Part 1

We had two extra days between every concert, so Miku and I decided to go on a double date with Aphmau and Aaron. I had went to ask KEI if it was alright that we went on a double date.

I had been running around the hotel room we were staying in, which was a large suite. (A/N: Imagine a large hotel room made for 5 or 6 people.) The last place I had to check was the kitchen. I opened the door, and stepped into the room. I looked around, and saw KEI sitting in the dining room, working on a new piece of art. I walked up to the table, and said, "KEI! Is it ok if I go on a double date with Miku, Aphmau, and Aaron?" I asked him. "Sure! Just make sure you're back before too late!" He replied. I walked out of the kitchen, to tell the others. 

--KEI's POV--

After Luka had left, I called Cloud, The Vocoloid Guard. (A/N:That would be awesome to have as a nickname *w*) I wanted her to follow them so I knew they'd be safe. She was professionally trained in disguising herself, so she'd have an easy time following them. I just wanted them to stay safe, nothing more.

--Back to Luka's POV--

We had just exited the hotel, and we heading towards a small cafe, hopefully where we wouldn't be recognized. We walking in the door, I whisper-asked the waiter if we could have a more "private" table. The waiter had a questioning expression on, but once I tilted my sunglasses down a tad, He nodded his head. I would come here often when I was on tour years previously, so they knew I would make an appearance here. "So, you're known around here, Luka?" Aphmau asked me. "Yeah. before, when I was still with Crypton, I would sneak out of the hotel to go here." I replied. We followed the waiter to a private room, and a few of the staff were there, waiting for me. "LUKAAAAA!"  Yuki launched herself towards me. "Hi Yuki! It's nice to see you too." I hugged her back. 

--Miku's POV--

Once we had gotten to the private room, there were a couple of people in there, who appeared to be some of the staff. A girl, who looked to be 18 years old, ran up to Luka to give her a huge hug. I was slightly angry at the hug. I looked down, to see a kitty rubbing against my leg. I squatted down, to pet it. I was trying to distract myself from what was happening. Aphmau said, "Is it just me, or do they seem... a little.. too friendly.?" She questioned. By then, I looked like I was about to explode. "Um... Miku and I have to go to the bathroom! We'll be right back." She took my hand, and ran out the door, with me flying behind. "Miku, which one is the woman's bathroom? I wasn't kidding when I said I needed to go to the bathroom." I pointed at the pink sign. 

--Aphmau's POV--

After I walked into the bathroom, with Miku behind me, Aaron texted me. 

A=Aaron  Aph=Aphmau

A= Is Miku ok? She looked like a volcano, about to erupt. 

Aph= She was just jealous of the hugging thing.

A= Well, the girl is gone, so you can bring Miku back.

Aph= Ok! Will do!

-----

I walked out of the bathroom, and washed my hands, and looked at Miku. She was just staring back at her reflection in the mirror. A lot of thoughts must be running through her head. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah.." She sighed. "Well, you know, all of us girls are here for you if you need us. We're like family, so we need to stick together." I hugged her, and she looked less pale after that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Kawaii!

-Kat/Luka