First Concert!

It was the first concert for the tour! We all were super excited especially Aphmau. She had the crazy sparkly eyes the whole time. Before the concert, I was tweeting a bunch of stuff on twitter.

MegurineLuka:

"So excited for the concert tonight! If you guys can't make it, it'll be streaming all over YouTube!

We have a huge surprise for you guys tonight! It'll blow your socks off!

See you there! "

I then tagged a picture that we had taken with all of us earlier. We had been at a buffet, and a bunch of the Vocoloid family had been there with us, specifically to wish Miku and I good luck with the announcement later tonight. It was truly nerve racking,because of the whole "large crowd announcement" thing.  Meiko was restricted from drinking over a glass of alcoholic drinks, so she'd stay sober for the concert. Then after the concert was over, the restriction was lifted. Our outfit designers had been there, also to wish us luck. Miku and I were having a great time there. Aphmau looked so happy she could explode. Kawaii~Chan had passed out from fangirling so much, because as soon as she got to the door, she fangirled a little too much, and went to fangirl heaven. They guys were all hanging out in a corner in the room, and I had heard them trying to talk to Kaito about confessing to Meiko after the concert. 

--Timeskip--

We were in the main hall, which had all of the hair dressers, who were congratulating me and Miku on our relationship as we passed by them. Today was definitely the best day ever to be a vocoloid. I had my hair curled so it would be extra wavy . I had my makeup done while they put my magnet headpiece on top of my headset. (Image below)

Miku was next to me, and she had a cute little top hat with a white ribbon wrapped around it

Miku was next to me, and she had a cute little top hat with a white ribbon wrapped around it. Her pink butterfly winged headphones had a strap that connected together at the back of it. After we were done with our makeup, we were ushered toward the dressing rooms. When Miku was changing, she noticed that I was staring at her. (*activate Tsundere time*) "W-what are you looking at?" She stuttered. "T-turn away!" She threw a pillow at me. I forgot that she had to change into a strapless bra, since the dress she wore had no straps. I instantly blushed. "Sorry!" I apologized."What do I have to do to make you forgive me?" I asked her. "You have to cuddle with me tonight!" She pointed at me. "Alright. If that's it, I can do it." After she had changed, she told me to turn around. She looked so cute I just wanted to hug her. I couldn't hold back anymore, so I just launched myself at her, crushing her in a tight hug. "Sorry, I couldn't hold back. You just looked so cute." I was on top of her, practically straddling her. I heard the door, and turned around to see Meiko and Rin (For some reason when I tried to type Rin's name, I kept hitting the e key, and it kept coming out as ER. XD) poking their heads in the door. "Did we interrupt something?"She smirked. Miku's face was the color of a tomato. "N-n-nope! And it's not what it looks like!" Miku exclaimed. "Oh really?" Meiko raised her eyebrow. "Well, anyway, Kurome and Yuki have to finish your accessories. So come on out when you're ready! And we're taking a group photo after that!" Rin smiled. "Bye guys!" Meiko shouted from the hallway. "We'll leave you to to finish what you were doing. Bye!" Then Rin closed the door. "I swear, Rin gets on my nerves sometimes." I told Miku. "Well, I need to change, so..." I just started removing my clothes. I slipped off my top, and then stepped into the dress. I couldn't reach the zipper, though. "M-miku...." I stuttered. "What is it?" She asked. "I-i-i can't..." I stuttered again. "Well, what is it?" I decided to say it really fast. "mikuicantreachthezipperandneedhelp!" I sped with my words. I probably looked and sounded like an idiot. "Huh? I didn't understand a word you just said. Try again, baka." She said with her Tsundere side sticking out more than usual. "I can't reach the zipper... Can you please help me?" I asked. "Alright? I'll do it for you this once, baka." I moved my hair, and she reached for the zipper, or at least I thought she did. But instead she grabbed my boobs. and started squeezing them. I looked at her, and she was smirking. "This is payback for earlier!"She laughed evilly. "She's not her normal self..."   I thought. She kept doing so for another 30 secs before the glint in her eyes was gone. "I'm sorry." She said, hanging her head low. "I've been having trouble keeping Zatsune Miku down." She sighed. Zatsune Miku was her other side that was very... perverted. Occasionally she'll make an appearance, but she'd been appearing more than usual. When Zatsune does a full body takeover, (Fairy Tail❤️) Miku's hair and eyes change color. Her hair goes from turquoise blue to midnight black, and her eyes turn red, with a glint to them. Zatsune has harassed the family(Me,Rin and Len, Meiko and Kaito.) just like she did to me. She goes for the sensitive parts, and attacks them. Luckily the public doesn't know about it, or we'd be screwed. 

Miku finally zipped up my zipper, and we headed out the door. 

--Timeskip to the concert--

It was one minute until the concert started. We were going to sing decorator to start off the concert, and then Miku would do her solos. Then I would sing my solos, and then make the announcement to the fans. There was a timer on either side of the stage, and it was ticking, the seconds fading. There was 30 seconds left. My heart was going the speed of a cheetah running. 10 seconds. Miku would come out from the train, which would open, when the music started. 5 seconds. I'm nervous, because Meiko and I come from the highest point of the entire stage.(Look at Decorator video on Googoo888's channel for reference.) The train opened, and the strobe lights started. Miku jumped out, looking cute as ever in her orange blossom outfit. She'd change into her magnet outfit after her solos were over. I was in a pink dress that I would take off after Decorator was over. It was halfway through the song, and Kaito was with Miku now. Meiko turned to me. "I know that everyone's probably already said this to you, but good luck with the speech tonight!" She smiled at me. "Good luck to you too! You'll need it." She didn't understand why I had said that, but it'd make more sense later. One of the staff told us it was go time. We stepped onto the platform, waiting for the screen to turn on, and then the others would join us. Miku sang, and then we all were dancing the coreography. The song ended, and Miku got back on her platform, as we got back on ours.

--Timeskip to Magnet💟--

I just finished singing Double Lariat, and stopped for a second to breathe. The pianist started the Intel into Magnet, as Miku came up from the underground platfrom(?). Miku sang the beginning and got to the chorus. We sang in unison, and then reached the second part. I sang, and reached the chorus. We locked our hands together, and kept singing. As the end came closer, My face and Miku's got closer, until we kissed. The crowd went wild with applause. "Guys...." I started. "We..." Miku picked up " Are now a couple!" The crowd was silent, and then started clapping. Whistles and fangirl squeals could be heard everywhere. We kissed again, and I looked at Miku. She was crying happy tears. I started crying too, as we took a bow. We walked off together, and hugged each other. "We did it..." I hugged her tighter. But somewhere in the shadows, a whisper could be heard. "I'll make you mine, Megurine Luka. And no one can stop me!!!" The figure laughed, and smiled creepily. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. That was beautiful. The yuri made my heart feel like it was going to go through the roof with the cuteness💟 But.... New rival-Chan!! Yes, it's a female character. 

Stay Kawaii💟

-Kat/Luka

Word count: 1419

That's the most I've ever written for a fanfic❤️