chapter 2

Bailey went into her room and walked over to her stereo and turned up the music. Three Days Grace was still playing from earlier. She danced around again and started singing along with the song.

"If you feel so empty, so used up, so let down, if you feel so angry, so ripped up, so stepped on.

your not the only one, refusing to back down, your not the only one so get up,

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot...."

Bailey started bobbing her head up and down and pretending to play an electric guitar.

Kyle sighed heavily as he heard Bailey sing and dance again.

"She doesn't fucking listen." He muttered and looked over at Luke. Luke grinned evilly and held up a camera.

"I got an idea." He smirked. Kyle grinned from ear to ear and followed Luke up the stairs to Bailey's room. They cracked up the door a little bit, enough to video tape her acting like a weirdo. Bailey did a twirl and something over by the door caught her eye. She stopped what she was doing and walked over to the door and swung it open. Her eyes widened when she saw her two brother holding a camera.

"You guys!" She screamed. She reached towards the camera but the two boys quickly took off down the hallway. Bailey growled and chased after them, they all sounded like a group of elephants going through the house.

"Give me the damn camera!" She screamed.