chapter 71

sorry I didn't update when I was suppose too, I had a lot on my mind lately but I am going to try and make a extra long chapter, it might not be this one but I will do it sometime!

Baileys POV

I ran over to the kitchen door. I looked in and saw Nick and Nikki?!

"I thought you went home?!" I said to her,

"and I thought I sent you to your room?" mother said sternly to Nick.

"most importantly why are you kissing that girl?" Jerry said to Nick.

"Well....we are kinda dating" Nick said.

"you are too young to be dating" mother said.

" I'm 13!" he roared.

"don't use that tone with me, go to your room we will talk about this later. Nikki I think you should go home" mother said, I shook my head at her as she left. How could she date Nick?! and tell me she was going home and then sneak back in a hour later to see my brother!  I walked upstairs to see Luke and Briana making out. They pulled away when they seen me. I shook my head with discuss. What is happening to this family?! I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. My phone went off signaling that I received a text message. It was from my friend Maddy.

"pumped for tomorrow aren't you?!" it read.

"No why?" I asked.

" volleyball tournament duh!" she said, my eyes widened.

"a what?!" I texted.

" a volleyball tournament in BCA Academy!, we have to be there by 8am" she said,

"how come I didn't hear about this?!" I said,

"he coach told us last week!" she responded.

"will I got to go get ready! ttyl!" I said and ran out the door and down the stairs.

" mom! mom!" I yelled.

"what?" she asked.

"I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow morning! and I just found out!" I said,

"well do you have everything?" she asked. I thought for a moment.

"yes, I think I do" I replied.

"well, go get everything ready. What time do you have to be there?" she asked.

"in the school at 8am, its at BCA Academy" I yelled running up stairs. I banged into Brandon.

"woah what's the rush?" he said helping me up.

"ball tomorrow stuff now!" I yelled running into my room. I grabbed my shorts and Jersey and shoved them in my bag. Then I ran over to my closet and got my volleyball shoes and kneepads and threw them in the bag too. I think mom is making my lunch. Okay I have my kneepads, shoes, jersey, shorts and my money. I grabbed my wallet and threw it in there. After that I got in the shower and then went to bed.

I woke up to my alarm clock and groaned. I hit the alarm clock and sighed before getting out of bed. I got dressed and ran down stairs. Mom was already down there and was making my breakfast.

"I'm tired"  I said sitting at the table. 

"wake up because you got to win gold today!" mom smiled. I smiled back and started eating my breakfast that she had just laid in front of me.

At the tournament!

I walked into the school and saw my team. It looks like they just got here too. we all went in the changing room and got dressed.

"I came in like a wrecking baaaalllll!" chasity sang while swinging off the bathroom stall door.

"Chas your going to....".

Boom!

"break the door..."  Briana said. (this is a different briana. not the sister. and my friend actually did this at a tournament, everything that happens in this tournament actually happened) We all looked at each other and yelled

"bolt! bolt!" and ran out the door. We all ran out into the hallway and started warming up. We don't warm up

like a normal team, because you have myself, Nikki, katelynn and Calli thrusting, some other girls failing at twerking and others dancing like weirdos. 

"you guys come on we are on" The coach said walking in. we ran into the gym and did our warm up. We ran in a circle while one person shouted G and then the other girls shouted MA, it stands for GMA, which stands for our school name. Then we all came into a circle and put out hands in and yelled "hey 321 vikings!" then we would fall backwards on our butts but it don't turn out so good like when the other girls do it. because we are clumsy and fall on each other. We ran over to the coach and he told us the plan and who went where on the court.

I was put on court and when I looked over I saw my brothers walking in. Oh no!  We played our first game and won!  we ran out into the hallway and starting dancing and singing random stuff. We all fell to the floor laughing. The coach came out and congratulated us and then left. My brothers came over and started messing up my hair.

"good job sis!" they said. I smiled.

"when is your next game? Kyle asked.

"umm after this one" I said

hey guys! I know its boring! sorry! omg eminem is amazing! who agrees? well please vote and comment!