Silence is so loud

So I would treat you the best

Baby If I knew then

What I know now (What I know now) x3

Yeah I would treat you the best

Baby if I knew then

What I know now) ƒº” (credit to backstreet boys for this song.)

“why do you keep singing?” I jump up.

“Don’t you ever do that again. And I like to sing. What do you want?” Zane sits in my bed.

“Well Sirius wants to know if you want to go to the park with us.” I nod my head.

“I have some stuff to do. And I don’t think you should go since your mom is making dinner for Christmas.” Sirius runs in.

“But I wants to go.” Zane grabs Sirius.

“She’s right. We have to get ready for dinner or grandma is going to get us both in trouble.” Sirius starts laughing.

“I like grandma. She told me you liked to run naked.” I fall off my chair.

“I… don’t…think… that’s… changed.” I say through my laughter.

“Okay that’s enough. Now let’s go get ready.” Zane pick Sirius up.

“You look beautiful.” Zane grabs me by the waist.

“Well I would look more beautiful if you let go of me. I have stuff to do.” Zane holds me tighter.

“I’m not letting go.” Sirius hits Zane.

“Let go of her. She said no.”  Zane picks up Sirius.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sirius tries to push Zane away.

“You’re hurting my mommy.” Zane’s mom laughs.

“Sirius I won’t touch your mom anymore. Now let’s go play with one of your toys while we wait for Christmas.” The doorbell rings.

       Please let it be Scar. I need to talk to her.

“Anne it’s Scar and Teddy with little Violet.” Violet runs to me.

“Tia!” I pick her up.

“What’s going on?” Teddy comes in with Zane in a headlock.

“Anne I’m going to teach this young man another lesson. And Scar is going to videotape.” Scar runs in with a video camera.

“Anne, please take care of Vi for me.” Violet laughs at Scarlet.

       I feel scared for Zane. They’ve been in there for a long time. What are they doing to him? I think he’s dead. Well at least I don’t have to deal with Zane anymore. There’s the bright sight. Who’s going to take care of Sirius? Well I will. He already likes me and plus his grandparents are going to be with us as well. Well his grandparents will get him. And I will take care of him.

“Um Anne may I speak with you?” Vi nods her head. “Not you cutie. I need to talk to your Tia.” Vi runs to Scar.

“Well I have no clue on how to start this conversation. I was going to do this but not this soon. Scar is a very persuasive person. Anne, I love you. I want to marry you.” I step back.

“What?” Zane looks hurt. “Why are you asking me this? I thought it was over between us.” Zane takes my hand.

“I never stopped thinking about you. I don’t know why I broke up with you. It was stupid of me. You don’t have to say no. I understand that you want to see other people. But just know I will always be here for you.” Zane kisses my hand.