17. Planes and Boats

"Why are we back here?" Cathy asked as she faced the brick building of the shipping office.

"I said 'Plane' not 'Boat'," Shawn said as she joined Cathy.

"I called him 5 minutes ago to meet me here, he should be inside," Bruno started towards the door.

Once they were all inside, the receptionist pointed down the hallway and turned back towards her computer. Bruno shrugged and walked towards the hallway.

He knocked on Jack's office door and the same voice answered them. They went in and Shawn found Jack not alone in his office.

"Hey guys, meet Damien, my twin brother." Jack grinned. At least he isn't holding a gun this time, thought Shawn.

"Hi, I'm Damien, if you need a plane expert, you've found the master!" Damien bent down and kissed Cathy on the hand. It all happened in a split second, Cathy's hand came up and she slapped Damien across the face, leaving a bright red mark across his face.

"What did you do that for?" Bruno said as he pulled Cathy back.

  "Sorry, plain reflex and instinct?" Cathy shrugged.

Damien smirked and continued. "So, Jack told me you needed a plane number traced."

"Yes, SQ2037."

"Oh, Singapore Airlines. Just gimme a minute." Damien said and turned on his laptop.

The team sat down on the sofa. "Excuse me, I'll leave you to it." Jack said as he left the room.

"Ah! Here it is! The plane was headed for Singapore and it landed at 8:30am. Do you have a specific passenger you want to know about?"

"Could you check out a passenger called Mark Jackson?" Shawn asked.

"Wait a second... Here he is! He's now a citizen in Singapore, and he lives on 12 Rowley St."

"Thanks Damien," Shawn said as she got up to leave. The rest of the team got up to leave and Damien blew a kiss to Cathy.

When they got in the car, Bruno was in one of his moods.

"When's the next available flight to Singapore?" Shawn asked as Bruno hit the peddle.